Chapter 7

Okay so the form is still up. I will close it soon due to me leaving to go on a trip out of town. I don't know when that is. So far there is one entry, so come on guys, enter the thing so far my my knowledge of my abnormal mind is I will add you to the story. So come on and subment the form(on chapter 6). I will do an Eyeless Jack POV, I don't know if it will fail or not.

_______________________________________________________________________________

*Eyeless Jack POV*

I walk with the girl who just made three kills, and ate their lungs without regretting it by the look on her beautiful face. "So.. Um since you know who I am, I think it's fair that I know who you are." I say to the girl who was looking at the ground trying to hide her face with her long scene-like hair. I put my hand on her shoulder. "Come on, it's only fair." I say trying to get her to speak again. She looks up the blood now drying on her face and neck, "I'm Alisha. Where are you taking me?" She says finally. I move her hair out of her eyes and stare into them. "I'm taking you to Slender Masion." I say before taking her hand walk her the rest of the way.

***

Once we were within half a mile away from Slender mansion I stop and have Alisha stop with me. "Jack... Why did we stop?" She says looking around soon about to freak out. "Alisha.." I begin before she kisses me. I was shocked at first but wrapped my arms around my waist. Her lips tasted like cherries, one of my favorite foods before I lost my sanity. We stood there kissing not caring who saw us until someone called my name.

"Jack!" I hear both Hailey and Jeff yell at me.

"Alisha," Hailey finally says once she made out who the girl was.

"Alisha, do you know Hailey?" I finally say letting go of Alisha and giving us space.

"Uh, um, ya she is my best friend." She says flipping her hair out of her eyes. I see Hailey motioning Alisha to come over to her while Jeff come over to me.

I look at the ground and trying to avoid eye contact. "Dude, seriously? You kissed my girlfriends best friend. She isn't even a killer!" Jeff says pushing my head up to my empty eyesockets were in sight of his eyes. "She is a killer! She killed three people, and ate their lungs!" I say almost yelling at him. The girls look at us then continue to talk. "Oh, um uh. Never mind lets get back home." Jeff says after a moment or two. "Okay. Alisha! Hailey! Come on we are heading home!" I yell walking to Slender Mansion.

*Mystery person's POV*

The girls run to catch up and something falls out of the blood covered girl, "Hold on! I dropped something!" She yells walking back to the object she picks it up and smile and takes a bite of it. "Alisha! Hurry up!" the other girl yells walking up to the girl apperently named Alisha. She screams and the guys come running up.  "What happened, babe?" the man with a gruesome smile carved into his face, he was hideous. "It's okay guys! It's just Alisha eating lungs she got from an earlier kill." the man with a dark blue mask speaks up. "What?! Alisha eat's lungs now! Jack you got to be kidding me!" the girl that screams says. "Hailey, calm down, she's like me but female form and eats lungs not kidneys." Jack says to I suppouse was Hailey. I snicker and continue to watch them until my vision went stacticy. "Crap." I breath out and take out my axe that I was laying on. I swing it over my shoulder and stand up. By now the static was louder and more uncontrolable intoxicating. I soon throw up and see Slenderman standing there. A boy behind him, not bothered my the static, wearing a black and white mask. "Hello young one, why are you here?" the boy says for Slenderman. And before I could I could answer I blacked out.