Chapter 10

Okay guys, I am adding one final person, Carmel_Candy! I am sorry Phoenixxluv. But Carmel had an amazing description and form and it was well detailed so I can use it perfectly, I might add you Phoenix but I might not let me think about it. Okay so recap! Tiffany had a flashback and it showed her killing her best friend and then breaking down crying and then Hoodie and Hailey made out, which cause Hoodie to be smacked and Hailey to be raped. So let’s get onto the story!

Hailey’s POV

I grabbed my clothes and ran to my room. I locked my door and got dressed. I sat in the darkest corner of my room and cried for what seemed like hours. I heard Jeff, Masky, and Hoodie yelling at each other; it was mainly Masky and Jeff yelling at Hoodie. I heard three knocks on my door and I sulked further into the corner I was in. “Hailey, Hailey! It’s me BEN and Sally,” I heard BEN whisper yell at me which made me run to the door and let them in quickly. Sally tackled hugged me as BEN silently closes the door and locks it. Then He picked me up bridal style and put me on my bed, Sally groaned as she was forced to close the blinds so nobody saw us.

“Hailey, what happened? I heard Hoodie yelling at Jeff to stop and saw you half naked and running to your room.” BEN asked sincerely.

“Hailey, I don’t want my new friend to cry and be hurt, tell us.” Sally whimpered while wrapping her arms around me and looking at me with tear rimmed eyes of hers. She may be eight years old but she sure does know how to act like an adult at the perfect time.

I covered my face with my hands and cried, “H-Hoodie ki- kissed me and I-I kissed back, i-it was nice and all b-but I l-love Jeff. Then M-Masky and Jeff s-saw us ma-making out in t-the kitchen a-and H-Hoodie got smacked t-then Jeff raped me o-on the k-kitchen fl-floor.”

BEN and Sally sat there in complete horror and surprise. “Hailey, I’m so sorry!” Sally cried out like the normal eight year old girl. “Hailey,” BEN breathed out before wrapping his arms around me and crying into my shoulder, “I’m so sorry I didn’t come down earlier and saved you.”

I hear Hoodie’s footsteps run past my door and into his room, and he, was whimpering. Oh god. I am causing so much drama and I am against drama. I then felt my shoulder, neck, and chest was wet. I look at BEN and he was wiping tears from my eyes so that crosses out my shoulder and neck being wet cause he was tall enough to reach my neck and shoulder, then Sally was crying on my chest. So that’s why I was wet, I was wet from tears. “B-BEN?” I asked softly.

“Yes, Hailey?” BEN answered wiping his tears then I noticed that he wasn’t crying blood, but actual tears. I let out a sigh then looked up and smiled slightly.

“C-Can you go to Hoodie and bring him here. And, thank you. You really do know how to cheer me up. Both of you,” I looked at BEN and Sally as I said the last part. They both smiled.

“Sure,” BEN said and he kissed my forehead. Sally got up and went to the bathroom, after a minute or two she came out with ALL of my makeup. I cursed under my breath then my door opened, it was Hoodie and BEN the rushed in and locked the door behind them. Hoodie ran to me and hugged me. He was strong, because he lifted me off the ground. Sally and BEN ‘ooh’ at me and Hoodie. “Hailey, I’m SO sorry. Please, don’t scare me ever again. I never meant for you to be raped,” Hoodie whimpered in my ear as he sat me down on my bed. He looked at Sally and saw the makeup; I mean it when I say he literally fell on the floor laughing. He helped Sally get the makeup out and lay out in front of them. Ben sat on my desk laughing and wiped tears from his eyes. Oh god, he is now bleeding from his eyes while he is laughing. That was just creepy.

***

I looked at myself in the mirror and whimpered. “Why?!”  I whined loudly. Hoodie, Sally, and BEN were laughing. I couldn’t believe they made me look like Laughing Jack. I was going to kill them. They stopped laughing and looked at each other. Sally and BEN smiled; I am sure Hoodie did too; and they lunged at me and grabbed my arms. Hoodie had hold of my right arm; while BEN was helping Sally had my other arm. Sally let go and shooed BEN and Hoodie to the bathroom so she could change my outfit. She blind folded me so I couldn’t see what I was going to wear.  She handed me clothes and told me to undress and get on the clothes; and when I tell you it was hard because I couldn’t see what I was doing. She told BEN and Hoodie it was safe to come out, and they came out and laughed. I ripped the blindfold off and screamed. Sally somehow got into LJ’s closet and got his clothes and forced me into them. I cursed at them and then they grabbed my arms and dragged me out of my room and down stairs. I made it to the bottom of the stairs and everyone stopped talking to the new girl and stared at me. LJ wouldn’t stop staring at me, it seemed like he was mad at me, yet he was happy.

(A/N: Ya I forgot to add LJ earlier. Ya he was hiding from the camera and the story till now! xD)

LJ walked up to me and then turned to Sally, “What the hell?! Those are my clothes!” he yelled at Sally, “But you do look pretty hot in it.” He finished looking at me; well mainly my boobs. EW! I looked around the room and Jeff was frowning under his carved smile and Masky had a disgusted look in his eyes. I saw the normal people but Slendy was talking to a new girl.

“Hi sl*t!” she sneered at me. Slendy didn’t seem affected by it; but everyone else was. She was a b*tch! Slendy put a tentacle on her shoulder and she relaxed very little.

Slendy cleared his throat and spoke up, “Guys, I would like you to met Sierra Queens.”