CHAPTER SIXTEEN - The Young...

All six of them scrambled towards the small girl with brown ringlets. She looked up at them with her big eyes, confused, studying each face one by one.

"You're Helena, right?" Lily asked softly.

"Uh huh..." she said slowly. She was no more then six years old.

"Well, have you seen your mother at all lately?" Liam pressed.

Helena frowned.

"No, how do you know-"

"We're from the future!" James burst out.

Sirius and Remus both smacked him on oposite shoulders. James groaned slightly and an emotion passed over Lily's face before she controlled it and looked annoyed.

"Ignore him, Helena, he's an idiot." Lily explained. "Do you know where your mother went?"

Helena shook her head, her brown curles flying everywhere.

"Now what?" Peter asked as they sadly walked away.

Someone Apparated a few feet in front of them, making the Marauders jump back and pull out their wands. Sirius tripped (luckily James caught him) when he saw who it was.

"What the bloody hell are you doing here?!" Remus roared.

"I wanted to help." Alessia looked around him. "Oh my goodness, that's Helena Ravenclaw! Does she know where her mother-"

"No." Liam interrupted.

"Aw, that's too bad."

"You have to go back and rest!" Lily snapped.

"I'm fine." Alessia rolled her eyes. "You're exaggerating. Liz's mum is a Healer - and a damn good one at that. So, I was almost killed. Psh. I'm better now."

"You're still a little pale." Sirius pointed out.

"Padfoot, I'm naturally pale." She rolled her eyes again. "So what's going on? Are we looking for the Founders' kids?"

"I don't think any other Founders had kids." Lily said eventually.

"Liam?" Remus turned to the Metamorphmagus. "Did they?"

"I really don't know." Liam replied.

"Well, this is sodding perfect!" James exclaimed sarcastically.

"I want to go home! Screw Hogwarts!" Sirius added.

"Wait!" Alessia cried, beaming. "Another Founder had to have a child!"

"What?" the rest of them said together.

"You-Know-Who!" Alessia continued excitedly. "Doesn't he keep saying he's Salazar Slytherin's decendant? So Slytherin had to have a kid!"

"You're right!" said Remus. "Brilliant, you are, Alessia."

"But we don't know what the kid looks like." Peter brought them back down to reality. "We only know what Helena looked like because she's the ghost of Ravenclaw tower, and we see her almost every day! Slytherin's kid didn't come back as a ghost."

"You know," Sirius piped up. "Normally, I'd be thrilled to be missing schoool."

"Yeah, but I'd take McGonagall over this crap any day." James finished.

"Let's find Slytherin's kid then." Liam sighed.

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

This was a very short chapter (obviously).

If you look at the title, it trails off at the end. Meaning, the next chapter will be a continuation of this one, there fore will start off like this "..."