CHAPTER FIVE - Liz's Older Brother

The time-traveling gang ran back towards Liz's house to see if her parents could do something about it. They burst through the door to find her mother, and her father both gone.

"Are you effin' kidding me?!" James roared, throwing his arms in the air. There was a bang from upstairs. A magical-sounding bang - from a magical wand.

"Liam!" Liz yelled. "It's just me!"

A tall, handsome boy Apparated in front of her. He had toussled brown hair and green eyes, just like his little sister. But the difference in between them was her brother was obviously a wizard, and Liz wasn't. He smiled warmly at her, then looked up at Lily and Alessia and winked. James' and Sirius' blood sarted boiling. The girls blushed and looked down.

"Hey, Liz, who's your friends?" He asked, charmingly.

"Well, that's Alessia, Lily, Remus, Sirius, James and Peter." She smiled strangely at Peter, who took an awkward step backwards. Remus hid his laughter in his hand and pushed him back forward, then swore loudly. "What is it, Remus?"

Remus looked around, worridely. "I need to speak to my friends in private, if you will."

"No problem." Liz pulled her brother away from the Marauders.

"The moon! Tonight it'll be a full one!" Remus hissed.

"How do you know? We went back in time." Sirius pointed out. "Besides, we could always make Liam take care of you." He snorted, clearly wanting Liz's flirty older brother to be eaten by an enraged werewolf. 

"I can feel it." Remus whispered. "And no you are not aloud to make me eat Liz's older brother!"

"Damn." Sirius and James muttered at the same time.

"You two are unbelievable, as I've already pointed out." Lily said.

"Yeah, what's he ever done to you?" Alessia asked.

The boys had no answer to that. Remus smiled and whispered, "It's a guy thing, I bet you."

"Anyway..." Peter interupted the growing awkward silence. "About the moon."

"I think we'll have to tell them." Alessia admitted. "They already know we're wizards and they haven't said anything-"

"Because so are they!" James exclaimed. Alessia smiled sarcastically at him and continued:

"Besides, we're back in time, we won't ever see them again once we leave."

"I think I'll have to back Ale up on this one." Lily said.

"Oh, fine." Remus grumbled. "Let's go tell them..."

"I still don't trust that guy, Moony." Sirius muttered and James nodded in agreement. Peter rolled his eyes: it was one of those weird situations where Peter found himself being the mature one.

"Liz, we have something to tell you..." Lily looked back at Remus, expectantly.

"I.. I..." Remus wasn't very used to going to tell everyone about his... "issue".

"Oh, God damn it, the dude's a werewolf!" Sirius exclaimed, impatiently. 

"That's so cool!" was not the answer they had been expecting from Liz. "My brother's a Metamorphmagus! Show them, Liam."

Liam smiled and turned his head into the one of his little sister, repeating the exact phrase she had said. Alessia and Lily both started clapping.

"It is not cool!" James said, because he knew Remus was too shy to say it. "He kneeds a place to Turn, tonight. It needs to be deserted, too."

"No problem, I have to perfect spot." Liam said, returning his head to it's original shape.

"Oh, Lily, I have the best idea!" Alessia said, turning to her friend with excitment. "How about you come with us? It doesn't matter if you're not an Anigmus yet, but remember last year in the library? You came out fine!" Alessia smiled and lowered her voice. "And I do not want to end up with those boys all alone. They seem so cranky."

"No thanks, Alessia." Lily answered with an appologetic smile. "I'd rather not join the Let's-keep-Remus-Lupin-company-when-he's-a-werewolf-and-risk-getting-killed-every-month support group. Thanks for the generous offer, though."