Chapter 13

It is years later and Matt and I are still dating. Matt and I are living in a big apartment and I am all better. I stopped doing drugs, I stopped smoking, I am no longer depressed, and now I am pregnant. Matt brought me out to lunch today to a very fancy place. It had a waterfall and flowers everywhere. Matt decided he wanted to be cheesy so he got me iced coffee and reminded me about how we first met. I drank the entire coffee and at the bottom of the cup were the words, "I love you. Lily will you marry me?" I look up at Matt and he was no longer in his chair he was kneeling down holding a beautiful ring in his hands. "Yes. I will marry you!" I say over joyed. Matt puts the ring on my hand and everyone in the entire room claps and cheers. He stands up and hold me tightly. He has also been working out. I grab onto his strong biceps and felt him close to me. It was the happiest day of my life.

       Months pass and it is the day of the wedding. I pulled my long white dress over me. I look out to see how many people have arrived and there in the front row was my mom and dad. I look next to me to see Bailey fixing my dress. She has been sticking with me since middle school and I loved her for all the things she had done for me. "Thank you Bailey," I tell her. "Oh your welcome," she says a little confused. "For sticking with me through all the years of my life that I can remember. I love you for that." I tell her. "I love you too. Now go out there and give those people a wedding!" She yells at me. I laugh and Bailey's daughter Carly walks out in front throwing flowers this way and that. I smile at how beautiful and delicate she was, She could have a hard time like me, or she could have a beautiful life. And I only wish the best for her. I walk out behind Carly and the first thing I see is the beautiful tree that Matt and I grew on the right of me. Matt and I had chosen the forest that grew back to be where our wedding was held. The beautiful smells of the forest blocked the memory of when Austin and I burned it down. I look at Matt as he turns around to look at me. His lovely brown eyes told me that everything was going to be alright. I walked up to him and looking behind me I saw Bailey, my maid of honor, and her husband Josh walking behind me along with all of my other friends and their husbands, or boyfriends. Today was the happiest day of my life. I listen to the paster speak and Matt say, "I do." Then it was my turn and I looked at Bailey and she winked. "You bet your ass I do!" I scream. "You may kiss the bride." And with that Matt grabbed onto me and tipped me back. He kissed me and I grabbed onto his head. I loved this feeling, and I most defiantly loved him. He lifted me up and with that we were a couple, and forever and always will be.