Chapter 1

He leaned in close to kiss me. "Stop!" I shout. He wrinkled his forehead wondering what was wrong. "There is something I have to tell you," I say. I look at his big hazel eyes and lean in close to whisper something in his ear. I wanted to tell him that we were done that I couldn't do this anymore but before I could talk, he grabbed onto my face and kiss me right on the lips. His kisses were magical, or at least they were for a little bit. The magic sparks I felt at the begging seemed to be gone. I slowly lifted my hands to hold onto his hands on my face. I grabbed his hands and pulled them off my face. I pushed away grabbed my purse and walked out. He ran after me. I turn around grab him by his collar and whisper in his ear what I wanted to tell him before. "I'm not who you think I am. I can't do this anymore. Not us. Not anything." I pushed him away and slowly dragged my feet down a long dark hallway and out the door. As the door shut I thought about going back. I went to open the door but instead I just kept walking forward. I don't want to go back down that ugly path anymore. It was horrible, he was horrible, what I did was horrible and I better think about making up for my mistakes. 

             To sum up my terrible history, I was a little girl in Florida who had not a care in the world. I was in  10th grade when I met Austin. He walked into my class and the first thing I noticed was his hazel sparkling eyes. I fell for him right then and there. He looked at me and smiled. At lunch that day he walked over to me and I asked if he could sit with me. I was always alone at lunch. No one sat with me. All my friends were older and in different grades so I'm glad Austin sat with me. He told me how he thought I was the nicest girl ever and from there on we sat with each other in every class we had and every day at lunch. I enjoyed his company, a little too much. I started thinking about him and how lonely he seemed before he became my friend. It was one day at a school dance when I was sitting down with my friend Bailey. I talked to her and she was nice but when her boyfriend came over and asked to dance with her I was alone. Josh and Bailey went off dancing and I just sat there looking all lonely and lame. It was just then when Austin showed up in a tux and with a flower. He asked to dance with me and I said yes. Then during a slow dance he asked me to be his girlfriend. Of coarse I thought it would be lilacs and daffodils after that. Austin started showing me all his hobbies and they weren't the best things to do. He liked painting graffiti for one. The only good thing he liked to do was singing but then he had to ruin it by saying he only sang when he was painting of coarse graffiti. I didn't want to show him I was against it so I went along with it. One time he told me there was a place he wanted to paint on and so he brought me to this beautiful forest. He started painting and put Austin + Lily on the highest tree in the forest. As he was coming down from the tree he stepped on a lighter that he had set down on the ground and set the tree on fire. We were running for our lives but then I tripped and fainted. I woke up in a holding sell for setting the forest on fire with Austin. I was mad at him but then he made me promise that we had to stick together from then on out. So he introduced me to smoking and all these bad things and my life went down hill from there. 

           If only I told him who I was from the start I wouldn't have been like this. Walking back to my apartment feeling like shit. Austin Mahone was out of my life for good but he left marks in my path that I needed to fix and I can't fix alone, but who would want to help me?