Chapter 1

I remember laying in my own puddle of ruby red blood on my king sized bed. My once pure white as snow, cottony sheets, now has my blood drenched all over it. I remember the girl. She was pale, her eyes were as blue as an ocean, lips as red as a rose, her wavy blonde hair hung down to her upper back. She wore a black cocktail dress which complimented her beautiful eyes, she also wore diamond studded earrings.

I met her at Labyrinth bar; she said her name was Annalisa. She offered me a drink, vodka, in which I rejected. Despite seeing the red hot anger alit on her face, I left the bar to go home. My phone buzzed in my denim jeans. I took my phone out of my pocket and saw that it was from Brianna, my now ex-girlfriend. It read:

~I'm sorry for cheating is there anyway you can forgive me Dimitri? Just come back to the party and let me explain~

Oh how much I wish, that I would've stayed at that party.

I continued walking steadily to my house; the bar is only a few miles away. As soon as I got to my house I took a much needed shower. To my own dismay the pain stayed. The pain Brianna caused me. I went to my room and laid on my soft bed to go to sleep.

"You should've just taken the drink Dimitri" A beautiful angelic voice said to me from within the shadows of my dark room. That voice....Annalisa?

I sat up on my bed to see a very angry Annalisa standing beside my bed. Her eyes, now a glowing bright red, looked terrifying and dangerous, like she was going to kill me. How did she get in my house? All the doors are locked shut, as are the windows. She put her pale, manicured, ice cold, hand around my throat and slammed me on the bed and got on top of me. She straddled me, held my arms down, and bit my throat; in shock I did not fight her. The pain of her fangs, her fangs, piercing my skin made me yelp. My blood trickled down from my neck onto my sheets and my blanket.

"What are you doing" I moaned, the pain of the bite disappeared and was replaced by a wonderful relaxing sensation. I held her head closer to my neck wanting to enjoy more of this sensation.

Annalisa looked up at me and her angry face was now replaced by a face of embarrassment. She fled my room through my window, and left me all alone. Alone to die...or so I thought. I began to feel this burning sensation all over, it hurt so bad. What did this woman do to me? I began to sweat profusely and I grew very feverish.

I felt weak, tired, and dizzy. I knew that if I tried to stand to go take a cold shower to get rid of this nonexistent fire inside me, my knees would buckle and i'd collapse to the ground, and possibly even die there. I weighed out my choices which were; call 911, get up and take a shower, or close my eyes and hope that I die. Maybe Brianna might come to save me. I picked my choice and the room began to spin wildly. I closed my eyes and decided to let sleep take me into its deep, dark, never-ending depths.

In my dream fire surrounded Brianna and I. Brianna was standing in the fire, crying hysterically. Next to her stood Annalisa. Annalisa was smiling, she put her hand on Brianna's back sympathetically. Brianna looked up, at Annalisa's touch. Then she looked at me, her eyes began to fill with huge globs of sorrow filled tears. Annalisa said something to Brianna, but I couldn't hear her. A tear streaked down from Briannas' pink cheek and fell to the ground. I wish I could wipe her tears away, but the fire was too intense for me to take.

All that reached my senses was this pain, this unbearable pain all over my body. Annalisa took Brianna's hand and walked deeper into the flames and leaving me alone. I stood there, watching, in the middle of the fire, as the fire encircled me, waltzing to the steady beat of my aching heart. If the hellish flames didn't tell me what my fate was, then my mind did. I was going to die, right here, right now. I closed my eyes and layed on the cold black ground and curled up into a ball, and cried.