Chapter 11

" I believe".

Michael was standing on his bed letting the moonlight shine on his face. The night Wendy went to Neverland he saw everything but kept it a little secret. He wanted to check if he was dreaming or not. But he heard the word 'Neverland'. Michael absolutely loves the story of Peter Pan and The Lost Boys.

" I believe".

He said once more. Suddenly the hefty window bursted open and strong hard wind blew his nighty back as so his hair back too. Wendy woke up to the sound of the heavy breathing from the dark shadow.

" Michael no!"

She sprung out of bed then reached her hand out to grab Michael's arm but the shadow quickly darted in the room and snatched him from the bed.

" No!"

She screamed as she fell onto the floor. She kneeled on her knees and watched her youngest little brother get taken away to Neverland.

John heard her cries and put on his glasses.

" Wendy what on earth is happening?"

He asked as he kneeled down with her.

" It took him, the dark shadow took Michael".

John rotated his head to Michael's bed and saw it completely empty, only the sheet shifted to the side and his pillow to the side.

He stood up and walked to Michael's bed as Wendy was crying. Suddenly their mother and father rushed into the room.

" What's happening!?"

Their mother asked as kneeling down to Wendy.

" Nothing....nothing I had a bad dream".

She shot her head right up and lied threw her teeth. John gave her a look to not lie but he had to go with it.

" Where's Michael?"

Their father asked.

" Oh...arrrr....he had to use the loo, but I'll go and get him".

John ran out if his room and hid behind a door that's to the spare room and waited for their parents to go back to bed.

" Mother and father, it's fine I just needed some comfort from John that's all".

Wendy added.

" Alright, you had better get back to bed now darling".

Her mother kissed her on the forehead so as her father did too. When they walked out downstairs John looked threw a slit and waited patiently until they were out of his sight.

He darted inside silent as a mouse.

" Wendy what's going on? Why didn't you tell them someone took Michael?"

John asked worried.

" Because I know who that shadow works for, his name is...Peter Pan".

John sighed thinking she was going insane.

" Where is Michael!?"

He hissed.

" The dark shadow took Michael because he said that he believes. He went to Neverland John, were you can't grow and escape without Pan's consent".

All of a sudden John being young believed every word she told him. It made sense to him. His never seen Wendy so scared and terrified.

" So how do we go to Neverland?"

He asked.

" I know Peter Pan, I went there myself. You stay here and I'll get Michael it's going to be alright John".

Wendy stood up with pride.

" I want to come, his my brother too, his my responsibility too. I want to come to Neverland".

" Neverland isn't the one from the stories John, please let me do it on my own".

She begged kindly.

" I know, but please let me come. It's better then here honestly".

John convinced Wendy. She stood next to him and held his hand.

" I believe".

Both said at the same time to the window.

" I believe".

John said once more.

" I believe".

Wendy said after. It was dead silent. Until suddenly the dark shadow came and snatched John's arm.

" Wendy!"

John yelled as still clutching onto her hand.

" I've got you John!"

She yelled back. The dark shadow gave up on tugging on them. He then flew with John gripping on Wendy's arm and she gripped onto John's arm.

Hey😊 I hope you've enjoyed this story and my ideas on the future chapters and this one. Sorry if this story had ever spoilt you by telling the parts you didn't know of. Don't worry I can't watch season 4 of Once Upon A Time and all I can remember is seeing Elsa sauntering out of that shed with the dirt and shooting out her powers. I'm sorry if this jus spoilt you. So this is practically based on season 3 about Peter Pan.