Chapter 16

When Wendy saw John standing on the ledge calling for Michael she ran up to him and hugged him tightly.

Felix searched around to check if anyone was watching or ears dropping.

" No one is around".

He told them. Wendy and John stopped hugging then looked at him puzzled.

" Felix, we really need your help...please, I need to find Peter and Michael".

Wendy told him.

" I'm trying to find the real Peter Pan, be patient".

Responded Felix with attitude.

" Well I might as well meet the boy who will help us save our little brother".

Knowing John has a sense of humour he walked up to Felix and raised his flat palm out for a kind hand shake.

" I don't understand, I came here to save Pan. I couldn't care less about Michael's life".

Before Wendy and John could burst out in words and yell he raised his voice and continued.

" But, I may be able to save that boy's life if I ever come across attacking the imposter".

Suddenly their faces stayed still and had no expression.

" That's your way of saying you will help Michael and try and save his life?"

Wendy added. But Felix looked at her then acted like she didn't say that then walked past them to the ledge of the mountain.

Wendy and John chuckled a little then joined Felix on climbing down the Rocky Mountain.

In skull rock Pan walked up the stairs while holding Michael's hand tightly that the little boy tugged his hand away.

" Am I in trouble?"

The little innocent cute boy asked. Pan smirked then pulled him up the stone stairs.

" Ow!"

Michael called of the tugging.

When they reached the top Pan hiked tired Michael off the sandy dirt and plummet him next to Pan.

" You are not nice".

Michael added. Pan then pushed the boy to a gigantic hour glass with a speck of small glowing pixie dust.

" Whoa".

Michael's eyes widen as his head held high to see the top.

" Like it Michael?"

Pan asked. Michael nodded his head yes with his jaw dropped.

" You may not know, but you have something of mine".

Pan's fist squeezed shut as he said 'something of mine'. He had an evil look in his eyes and a smirk.

" My daddy says never steal, and I never stole anyfing".

Michael told him looking at Pan with his puppy eyes. Pan bends down then tells Michael something.

" Did you know you have something that is the reason this very island is still here".

By that time Felix, John and Wendy were in the skull rock John fell to the dirt groggily. Wendy walked to the stairs but before she could even take one step Felix put his axe in front of her stomach to stop her.

" We can't have a shadow, Pan set it that way so he could only go".

Felix explained.

" I need to get Michael".

She cried.

All of a sudden Wendy sensed someone else was with her. Like how she felt Peter behind the curtains. She likes to think of it as an ability, she feels another presence. It's like a bell rings in her ear whoever someone else is around, she first feels the presence then after a while from keeping that feeling she knows someone else is around.

" It feels...like someone is here?"

She said to herself as searching around.

It was while and she still had that feeling.

" Felix someone is here with us".

She walked up to him as he had his axe resting on his shoulder looking at the view of Neverland and wrecked his brain of how Pan could still be alive and who the imposter was.

" What?"

He asked as looking around waving his axe ready to attack.

" I feel that we are not alone".

He rolled his eyes then thought more of who the imposter could be.

Suddenly a sound made John shoot straight up off the ground. He looked around expecting to see someone. But he saw a hand rise up on a rock from behind.

" I found Peter!"

He yelled. Wendy and Felix darted to the rock where they also saw the hand after turning from the alarm that John's surprised voice shouted.

Felix pulled Peter's arms and heaved him out from behind the dusty bolder.

" Peter".

Wendy's face went from a bright exited smile to a worried face once she saw he was beaten and scratches marred his arms and cheeks. After Felix dragged him out from behind the bolder he laid him down allowing his head to rest on Wendy's lap.

" You were right Felix".

Wendy said worried.

" There is an imposter".

Hey guys👋

I really hope you enjoyed this story so far. I have no idea when this will end or if I would make a second His Lost Girl. But thank you for the following and voting❤️ Have a very good day/night💎