Chapter 18

Micheal was so confused that he saw two Peter Pan's. The real one didn't say a word, he just looked Michael in the eyes.

" Michael give me that!"

The dark shadow yelled. But suddenly Michael noticed the accent changed, the dark shadow has an American accent and out of anger he shouted in the American accent.

" I fought you do not sound like that?"

Michael asked puzzled.

" Michael you have to trust me please, give me that magic so I can save Neverland".

Peter kneeled down then put his flat palm out. Michael slowly gave the small bottle full of pixie dust to him.

" Now go back to your real form dark shadow".

Peter stood up with a smirk. The dark shadow's smirk faded as he backed away and Peter took steps closer to the giant hour glass.

" I won".

Peter smirked as he opened the bottle the gold glowed on his cheek. Peter then poured it in the hour glass. Suddenly the sprinkle of pixie dust grew higher and glowed more brighter. Pan lifted his hand up with his fingers tensed as he saw the leaf green power grow in his body and shot out of his hand.

" Pan never fails laddie".

Peter added while the green magic glowed on his face.

" Now, back to your real form you will go".

Pan smirked. He then flicked his wrist and suddenly the candle that was sealed in the coconut set a flame and the shadow had it's real form, the flames sucked it in. Once the shadow was safer in the trap he turned around and smirked at Michael.

" Are you really Peter Pan".

The boy asked.

" Yes. Let's get you back to Darling".

Pan then lead Michael downstairs. Michael then gripped onto Peter's belt and walked with him until he saw Wendy and John.

" Michael!"

John yelled then pulled him into a hug and picked him up.

" Thank you".

John added to Peter. Wendy smiled at Felix without receiving one back. She then rushed to Michael and picked him up and gave him a tight hug. Felix and Pan did a handshake all of the lost boys do. Peter didn't need to prove himself that he was actually Peter Pan, they knew by the sketches that marred his cheek and arms.

Please don't forget to vote and comment on what you think of this story. Thank you. Love you all❤️ Have a great day!