Chapter 3

" Peter Pan? But the shadow never told me that there would be a boy called Peter Pan".

Wendy informed him. Peter's smirk quickly flicked away and one eyebrow raised as he crossed his.

" That shadow likes to lie to fetch the young one's that feel lost. Like me".

His smirk appeared as he was explaining, it's like it's a natural look that comes and goes where he can't control it. But all Wendy was watching was his perfectly shaped out eyebrows.

" The thing is Peter, is that I don't feel lost. I know my mother and father love me, and I know I'm not an orphan if that's what you mean".

Wendy showed Peter the one thing he looked like he needed to see, confidence and pride and faith in yourself. She was afraid, but her mother always told her that she shouldn't let one single person take away what's she's got inside.

" Exactly what I mean Wendy".

Pan leaned in and looked her in the eyes as she connected her eyes to his. Wendy shuffled down a little, then his smirk came again.

" Get up".

He gestured his hand as he headed outside threw a man-made palm tree ladder. He took one step on the ladder then noticed she wasn't making any movement at all. Pan noticed she found it very difficult to move as she was completely covered in bruises.

" You must of had a bad fall, worse then I expected".

He told her. To get on her good side he hovered his hand over her body, bright yellow light shot out of his palm as he was healing her.

" Thank you, I feel much better now".

" It's strange, no one talks to me like this. The young one's that get carried here think of me as a monster, but not you. I didn't have to convince you to be kind to me".

Every word he spoke was a lie, he lied threw his teeth. But without Wendy knowing, she smiled feeling pleased.

" Your just grateful I'm being kind that's all".

She told him. Pan held his flat palm out with a posh look, like he was asking her to dance with him. Wendy giggled then held onto his palm. The minute he heaved her off the soft bed she felt much stronger and fresh. The bruises faded away and her legs were strong enough to support her balance.

Pan gestured his hand for her go first for she did have a white nighty on. The ladder had about 5 steps, so once you meet the last one you have to plummet the ground without hesitation.

" Well go on Wendy. Wendy Darling".

He told her as she gave him a vexed look. Wendy looked to moist soil where some leaves marred it, then without hesitating (like I said) she let go of the thick firm step then hit the ground landing on her elbows and backside.

All of a sudden Wendy felt two strong hands clutch firmly onto her arms and dragged her. Wendy was shocked to see two other teenage boys, one with blonde hair and wore his hood over his head who held her right arm, the other with dark hair and freckles along his face who was holding her left arm. Pan sprung off the ladder and landing perfectly in front of Wendy, her legs were dangling on the dirt as the two others were holding her arms up. Her face was surprised as her and Pan's eyes connected.

" You lied to me".

She cried.

" You'll get used to it".

He smirked. Pan then gestured the two boys to drag her away into the forest.

Her feet left a trail as she fought for her freedom from the hard grip of the boys's hands. Pan followed behind as watching her while smirking at her. He kicked away her trails as stepping over them.

After a few minutes of Wendy's body being dragged she gave up on fighting for those teenagers were just too strong. No one spoke a word, Pan smirked at her when she looked at him, but she gave him a vexed look. Her feet we're getting hit by rocks and roots sticking out of the ground and her hair got caught in twigs and gigantic green leaves that stuck out from the lower branches.

All of a sudden the boys dropped her in the middle of nowhere. Well it was a clearing with trees surrounding them.

" Whats happening?"

She asked as heaving herself up off the ground after the boys pushed her.

Pan kneeled down then lifted her chin gently so their eyes can connect.

" Peter...I.....I thought I could trust you".

Pan saw hurt in her eyes, but he didn't care if she was hurting. He smirked to her as a response then hiked himself up. He then gestured his head to Felix (the blonde one) to knock her out. Felix kneeled down for how tall he was then pushed her back his chest and hooked his right arm around her neck, he then smothered a cloth over her mouth and nose. She couldn't help to not breath even though she knew she shouldn't. Everything went pitch black, the last thing she saw was Pan and the dark headed boy next to him smirking at her.

Hello😀 I hope you enjoyed this story so far. Thank you for the following and voting. It seems like the future chapters will be getting longer instead of shorter. Love you all, Thank you again❤️