Chapter 5

That night while the Lost Boys were dancing and sharpening weapons Pan and Wendy were chattering away.

" Why do you play that pipe when we can't hear it?"

She asked Pan.

" The boys can hear it".

Wendy tilted her head and looked puzzled. So he continued.

" You see. This pipe isn't just any ordinary pipe, it's enchanted. Only the souls who feel lost and abandoned can hear it and it automatically attracts them".

All the pieces came together in Wendy's mind.

" That's why I call them the lost boys".

He enlightened her. Wendy didn't feel unsafe anymore, she got comfortable with Peter and felt like she's known him for years. Usually Pan lies threw his teeth to convince the young ones to like him and to feel like an orphan. But this time it was different with Wendy, she gave him a chance without him having to convince her. He felt she saw trust in him in which she did. He liked that, it's rare for this to happen to him. But then again Pan knew himself he couldn't fall in love with her, his not known for that. He can't let a young girl change him, that's just not Pan. . . . . . .  .

Hours went by and it was still night for time had stopped, even ageing.

" Can I ask you something Peter?"

Wendy asked. Both Peter and Wendy had been talking, he did give her some smirks and evil looks but no smiles. Wendy learnt the way he was treating her that, that was his personality.

" What is it?"

He asked as he joined in on sharpening a knife that fits perfectly in your boot.

" You said Felix is your most loyal, how did he become?"

" I played the pipe and he was the first to come, the first to fight for me and respect me without convincing".

Pan explained.

" Can I ask you something?"

He asked. Wendy nodded her head and he continued.

" Your father chained up your dog under your window letting it cry for help but you knew that if you even attempted to set him free you would be terribly in trouble and your father would hate you for days".

Wendy tried to avoid eye contact knowing he was telling the truth.

" How do you know?"

She asked avoiding the answer.

" What did I tell you? I know everything".

She sagged her head again and looked to her naked feet.

" Am I right Wendy?"

" Yes, that was the night the dark shadow took me".

She added as goosebumps covered her arms and legs.

" You wanted to be in a much better place yes?"

Pan smirked. Wendy nodded her head as she felt a cold draft and tensed her body.

" You would rather be anywhere else then in the same building as your father".

" I know my mother and father love me Peter".

She stood up and hovered over him. He stood next to her, she came up to him chest. Their eyes connected again, then she quickly took steps back and looked to the island's ground.

" Admit it Wendy, you would rather be here then with your father".

Tears formed in her eyes but she quickly cleaned them away.

" My brothers need me, my family needs and they love me. Your power may work on others but not one me Peter".

She then sprinted past the fire and darted into the forest. Felix pushed his back off the gigantic flat rock and stood straight then looked at Pan giving him the look of the question 'do you want me to run after her?'. But instead Pan smirked to him. . . .

Hey thank you for the votes and following. I hope you've enjoyed this so far.

The reason I wanted to make this story is because of a dream I had the day I started making this story.

I was in school with a boy who looked really good looking, he told me he loves me and I told him back. Then all of a sudden it's been a few weeks, me the boy are really in love. I would do anything for him and he would do anything for me. But then I find myself with a man in a tall building showing the beautiful view of the orange sun going down. Then he tells me " This boy is Peter Pan, he kills young teenagers and his over evil. We called you here to stop him and bring him here while tricking him". But then I told them, " I can't, I love him. His not evil I know him, I trust him". But the man todo me the truth of him, but I knew he loved me and I knew he killed people. So I had to stop him. Then I see him in the servo station and I'm about to go after him, but then I wake up and I never find out if I ever got to trick him or not.

But don't worry this story isn't about my dream, it just reminded me of Peter Pan.

Love you all heaps, thank you again❤️❤️