Chapter 2

Hello again my fellow readers! Im updating like crazy now aha well Here's another chappie coming at you! Hope you enjoy and just keep reading! - Jay

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Chapter 2 

*Mrs. Mason*

There in the middle of the room were two corpse and they were the dead bodies of adults. Emmeline let out a yell. She dropped down to her knees and began to cry." Ben, Hal get her out of here and back upstairs. Come on matt lets go back up." I surely didnt expect any of this. When I reached the top I closed the door and walked over to where she was now clinging onto Ben who was hugging her tightly and was listening to her rant on and on about something. He looked up at me and I saw something in his eyes was it love? Sadness? Confusion? He looked back down at her and she was still ranting on and on. I walked towards Hal who had his face in his hands." Honey are you okay?" I asked him." Yeah I just cant believe what we just saw I mean sure we just met this girl but I felt her pain I have no idea why." He was surely a very amazing boy but when he says he feels her pain I cant help but feel sad. About half an hour ago this girl was heroic and brave and she thought her parents were off at some convention when all along they were dead in her own basement.

Ben was still embracing her but she had finally stopped ranting and was just there sitting in the middle of the room with Ben's arms around her. It was just all so devastating.

 *Emmeline*

I just didn't understand why it had to happen to me I literally don't know who did this but I sure couldn't handle this. I felt two pairs of arms pick me up and carry me back upstairs. when we reached the top I felt them put me down but I instantly fell to the ground and hugged myself into a ball. I felt one of the guys who picked me up hug me and hold me in his arms. It was definitely what I needed right now." Thank you for you know helping me with my break down math geek." I told the blondish boy who had been hugging me. I unwrapped his arms from around me and walked over to the kitchen for a glass of water. He followed behind me." Um sure I mean your letting us take cover here and like the circumstances are a little intense. Did you even see your parents leave?" He asked." Yes and no they had told me the night before that they were going to go to a convention early in the morning and that they were probably going to be gone before I woke up. Then this morning I woke up normally then I was getting ready to go to the cafe when I heard some weird sound coming from below. I thought it was just the boiler acting up like it has for a couple years now so I didn't even bother checking. I looked in the garage and I saw that my parents car was gone so I thought they had already left. Then I just continued what I do everyday during this time of year." I explained trying to hold back tears. He nodded." Well maybe whoever killed them was still in the house and if you would of checked the basement you would of died too, which in a weird way is good for you since it was probably why your parents didn't want to say anything for you not to get hurt. If it even makes sense in what I'm saying." He said running a hand threw his hair." Its too late now and now we have a total different problem to worry about I mean what were those floating lights in the sky. Its probably aliens that's my guess." I said drinking another large gulp from my glass of water." Maybe I mean I don't think the government has floating lights as bombs and I highly doubt other countries do so yeah maybe your right." He said." And if aliens are going to attack then I think we'll need weapons and shelter and all that other stuff, find a good place where there aren't any type of radiation or energy for them to find us and like we need to survive the beginning to see the end of the tunnel." I said. This Math Geek had awoken the courageous person in me.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Well there you go fellow readers hope you enjoyed this chapter and keep reading!! If you want me to recommend me any stories that you like leave a comment of which story and I'll gladly read it and i'll read any of your stories too !

VOTE?

COMMENT?

FOLLOW?