Chapter 6

Here I am with yet another Chapter! I've updated a lot today and well I think this will be the last Chapter tonight;( well I hope you enjoy and keep reading and commenting!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~'

Chapter 6

*Emmeline*

The next morning I woke up to gun shots. I looked out the window to see it was barely sunrise. I saw Ben hunched waiting to shoot again. I panicked and got my boots on and my guns on again and ran to the nearest exit. I waited till I heard silence and I ran out shooting at the skitters. I was just marching through all the chaos like nothing. A skitter came at me and I shot it right between the eyes. More of them came at me and I was running low on amo. I used my bullets wisely but soon ran out of bullets. I took out a knife from my pocket and lunged at the skitter. I stabbed the knife through its open mouth and it fell to the ground lifeless. Soldiers walked over to where I was and covered me while I ran back inside.

When I reached the door I yanked it open and rushed inside. I ran through the halls to try to find the classroom I had come out from to find my backpack for more amo. When I did I rushed over to my bag and loaded my back up gun and put some extra loads into my pockets. When I went back to the battle ground everything had died down as Ben killed the last skitter. He looked up at me and smiled. I rolled my eyes and walked over to some soldiers who were now sitting on the ground trying to catch their breath.

*Ben*

She walked out of those doors looking like a goddess. She was clearly skilled in shooting she didn't carelessly shoot at the aliens like most of us did. She shot them with style and presiscion. I saw her panick a bit when she noticed she was almost out of bullets. She took out gun after gun until she finally dropped the last one and replaced it for a knife. She stabbed the skitter when it had opened its mouth and it dropped down at her feet. She soon dropped the knife and was out of options I signaled some soldiers to cover while she got out of here and they ran towards her and she ran inside to safety. I was happy she was safe and sound. A skitter had found my hiding spot and began walking towards me I was out of amo and I had no choice I dropped my gun and wrestled with the skitter until someone had tossed me a gun and I shot it making it fall on top of me. I know my strength and special abilities from my spikes gave me an advantage but it was an advantage that always tended to save my life. I looked up to my soldiers and saw Emmeline in the background with another gun in hand ready to shoot again, but was clearly disappointed. She looked at me and she caught me smiling at her. She rolled her eyes at me and walked over to sit by the rest of the soldiers. I walked over to them and sat down next to her and holding her hand. I don't know what's happening to me but maybe just maybe I might be.....

 ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Cliff hanger!! Haha well I know this a little but It will get better tomorrow I believe it will since Ill have more ideas in me and yeah well thanks for reading I hope you enjoyed it.

COMMENT

VOTE

FOLLOW