The Chronicles of What The Heck, This is Stupid!

Hi, thanks for reading this .Please only read this if you want to get away from all the depressing stories on here (no offence to those stories).  It's just a stupid story that I write. It honestly has no plot line and you will find yourself saying 'What the heck, this is stupid.'  This isn't the whole thing, just a few passages that I think are kind of funny. There's only one rule to reading this: there are no rules.....Well except laugh and enjoy!

--Here are the characters--

Blake: He's the really weird pop-star of this world.  Remember, when I say weird, I mean WEIRD...Or should I say bizarre-o, as Blake likes to say. He makes up his own words.      

Courtney: Blake's girlfriend. She's really weird as well.

Dylan: Dylan is a grumpy boy, he's really short, even though he insists he isn't. And he hates everything.

Nick: A normal kid who has been thrown into complete and utter abnormalness of this.

Yvette: Nick's girlfriend. She's pretty calm.The grown up one of the bunch.

Bindi: Yvette's best friend. She's calm and kind of quiet.

Sam: Bindi's boyfriend. He's quiet.

Vanessa: Out going;say whats on her mind even if it's not to nice kind of a girl.

Seth: Vanessa's punk boyfriend.

Milo: The magical, all-knowing being of this weird little word I've created.

Alfred: Nick's buddy who secretly likes Bindi, so SSHH!

--Extras--

The Bumpkin from Lumpkin: Well, he grows pumpkins. He's a real country guy.

Count Mosso: The Bumpkin's friend. He thinks he's a vampire. He has a bad habit of biting your toe and drinking your juicy juice (don't ask).

I may add more characters later, but I don't know.

In short, all the characters are odd. Get ready for a bunch of nothing! And remember this story is really weird, so don't say I didn't warn you.

P.S. I almost put this in horror, because Blake can be down right horrific at times. 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Oh, and let me give you just a little back round info: It starts off that Yvette is really mean and so is

Bindi.  Yvette dated Blake and Bindi was with Dylan (This story isn't about love at all just have to give you information..). Then they all go hike the Appalachian Trail and at the end Bindi falls for Sam and Yvette for Nick. then Blake loses his mind (literally) because of this and then all this happens... sooo get ready! 

 Anything is possible in this story.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

*There's a knock on the door*

Nick: *Gets up and answers it* Hi?

Blake: HelloooooOOOOoooOoOOOOOooooOoOoOooo...

Nick: *Closes the door, then opens it again*.

Blake: OoooOOoOOOOooOOoOOOOooOooOoO

Nick: Why don't you just come in?

Blake: *Walks in*. Oooh yeah.

Yvette: *Closes her eyes*

Blake: *Grins insanely*.