Special Chapter : A Little Something ... For You [Part Two]

('・ω・' ) Its finally 2016 :D

I'm gonna wish you guys a Happy New Year~ //slapped cuz is like 24 days late

A picture of the fountain of the shopping complex //sorry for the watermarks, this was the only picture that suited my tastes :3

Now may I present you the second part of this special chapter!

--

...

...

...

Where the hell has Levi went?!!!

It was almost time for your little mission on helping Hikaru to court Amanda back, yet Levi was nowhere to be seen. You needed him to find Amanda's little sister since she's kind of bad in finding certain places, and the crowd was huge today. 

''Ughhh..'' You let out a frustrated groan, dialing on Levi's number again, only to be greeted by the stupid-robot-like sound that tells you the person is 'unavailable'

You dropped your phone back onto the table and sighed deeply, wondering how will the plan work without Levi. If Levi had not insulted your brother, maybe he might not suddenly storm off? But Hikaru didn't react much either, he just got mad and pointed at Levi.

Unless Levi doesn't like being pointed at..

Hikaru on the other hand, just sat down quietly beside you. He was still fidgeting on his fingers, since he was nervous and all. You didn't quite understand why would he be nervous for. Heck, he's been with Amanda for nearly two years!

'What's to worry about that?!'  You mentally thought to yourself.

'Unless its about Levi.. well'

'I guess that's to worry about.. heh'

''Come on now, are you seriously that nervous huh?'' You spoke up, looking to Hikaru. Hikaru just blinked, pushed his glasses up a bit and nodded silently, seeming to signal a yes.

''Well.. let's just hope this all works, even without Levi. We'll be fine!'' You smiled, patting Hikaru reassuringly on the shoulder, hoping to cheer him up and make him slightly more confident.

''Um.. [name]?''  Hikaru suddenly spoke up, looking to you. 

''Yeah..?''

''I just want to say thanks.. even if this doesn't work out. I'm still glad you and Levi offered to help out on this.. I guess I really suck on relationships huh?'' Hikaru replied, awkwardly scratching his head with a small laugh.

You frowned slightly, crossing your arms ''Don't say such things! It'll decrease our luck in the mission! And I swear I will try my best to help you get Amanda back, if not I will clean the whole apartment starting from today..'' You announced proudly.

W-Wait.. what did you say? 

''W-Wait no I-I mean!!'' 

''Really? You're the best sister ever!!'' Hikaru attacked you with a bear hug, and you ended up being squashed in it not being able to take back what you said just now.

Seems like you'll really have to make this work.

Both of you then left the coffee shop to check up on the progress, and some of Hikaru's friends have arrived to help out on his issue. They all tried to cheer him up and helped out on the decoration and such. 

The plaza was located in the middle of the shopping complex, it was an opened-air area that had this huge fountain in the middle, which was the perfect place. The plaza was surrounded by dozens of greens,fancy shop lots and public facilities which people could use freely.