Chapter Two : Arrival

Adyrin : Finally , I've managed to update another chapter *wipes sweat on forehead*

[name] : This chapter better be good since ya took so long!

Adyrin : Yes it will be .. I hope T^T

---

Ding dong~

" Coming!" The [h/c] female yelled from the inside, followed by echoes of footsteps towards the door. In a matter of seconds, the female slammed the door open and saw the pizza delivery guy.

"Delivery for Miss [name]?" He asked, looking, at the piece of paper in his hands, which you replied with a nod.

"Here's your pizza, miss. That'll be thirteen dollars." He handed the box containing your lunch. You swiftly slapped the money into his open palm and accepted the box of pizza, before turning back and kicked the door close with your legs.

And you weren't surprised to see the fish-eyed male staring directly at you and the box of scrumptiousness.

He eyed you for a moment, before shifting to the box of pizza in your hands "Now whats this? Why does this thing smell like some good old fashion meat?" He questioned, somewhat curious.

"For your information.." You said, pushing past him. "This is called pizza, an italian dish.. I guess" You answered, placing the box onto the kitchen counter. You then sat onto the stools and slowly opened the box.

Levi, somehow was sill in his gear and all. You looked to him and asked, holding a pizza in your hands "Hey Levi, aren't you going to remove your gear and all?"

"Don't adress me by my first name, brat."

"Then, what should I call you?"

"Tch." He clicked his tongue while looking away, seeming to be dodging your question. "Don't get too comfy with me kid, especially asking for my name." He said, folding his arms.

"Well, don't you want a slice of this?" You waved the pizza in front of him in a random manner, before taking a long slow bite teasingly.

"...."

The male then unloaded his gear and cape, folding it neatly and then placed it under the counter. He then pushed himself onto the stools and then stared at the pizza. He seemed quite unamused while you stared at him while eating.

"I want one, brat. And give me a fork and knife, and a plate." You knew his habits of being a clean freak in the anime had started. "Yes yes, but did you know everything tastes better with your hand, Corporal?"

He raised an eyebrow "I do not, because there are bacteria in your hands that make them tasty. And, how do you know me, brat?" Levi said while you got off to take the utensils needed for him.

"Well, to make things clear and easy for a 34 year old man to understand" Which then he then snickered and glared at you. "You are from an anime, like cartoons. You're like a character there and everyone loves/fears you?"

Levi stayed silent, before muttering "I don't get it." You sighed, pushing the plate and utensils to him. "I'll explain them to you, now dig in." A slice of pizza was already on the plate. He had already held the utensils and then slowly started eating.

You then began explaining things about him, the fandom and etc. Not to forget asking how he ended up in your room. He just shrugged it off rudely and focused on his pizza, which he found delicious. In the end, Levi was the one who finished the pizza before you did. And your brother said you were a big eater..

"Now, are you full Corporal?" You teased, raising an eyebrow while doing so.

"Brat, I want water." Levi replied, placing down the utensils.

"I have a name you know"

"Who cares, you're a brat anyway, like that Jaeger kid." He continued, a pry smirk on his lips.

"What, you like Eren?!" You blinked, thinking that your dirty fangirl dreams have come true (EreRi is lyfe)

"Wait what did you say brat?!!!" The charcoal-eyed male slammed his hands onto the table "Do not pair me with that kid, brat. You don't know who you're dealing with.." He warned dangerously, eyes glinting.

You gulped, holding your hands in protest "Fine fine.. I was just guessing.. You take things way too seriously... Corporal."

A vein mark popped on his head, followed by his crossed arms "Water, brat. I want water, now."

"Why?" You asked, raising an eyebrow "Is the yaoi'ness to dry for you to take?" Your sarcastic attitude kicked in, before giving a small laugh.

In a matter of seconds, an ear piercing sound alerted you, the sound of something breaking. Returning to your senses, you found a plate smashed into pieces on the floor beside you, and a pissed off male glaring into your eyes.

"What did you say, brat?" He said, emphasizing the last word with an eerie grin.

"I-I'll g-get you some w-water..."

----

Aaaaaaaaah.

ITS BEEN QUITE A WHILE SINCE I'VE LOGGED INTO WATTPAD. Damn

Anyways, how's everyone doing~?

Sorry for the lateness of this chapter. I've had too much things to deal with for the past few months.

I recently transferred to a new school, and maybe I'll have more time to write! (after I get wattpad on my tablet cause Xiaomi literally hates Android)

Well, I'll be updating a few more chapters hopefully in a few weeks time.

Until then..

-Adyrin

kik- amnesiaxo
Cosplay Amino- amnesiaxo
WeChat- YumikoxLove
Instagram- amnesiaxo_coser

Find me in these apps~