Chapter Six : Unpredicted

Because updating on busy schedules is fun, lol

I'll probably be a tad busier next week, depending on my school and stuff

And my updating speed will slow down chapter by chapter, because I remember there was a time I uploaded 3 chapters in a week (sorry got to hyped about coming back)

Now, let us commence on the story!

--

Stare

''Stop staring at me eat, you're making me feel uneasy..''

Stare

''Aw come on already! Do you want me to smack you in the face?''

''My my, no need to be that rude brat.'' He dropped, glaring at you with those metallic grey eyes of his. '' Is it wrong for a corporal to stare at his own trainee?'' The male stated, followed by a chuckle ''Now eat your food damn brat, I don't have all day.'' He then returned to his normal attitude, which you was glad that he did, or else you'd be really freaked out by the sudden friendliness of him.

Looking down your table, it was almost piled with scrumptious dishes that made your mouth water. Beside your half-sipped Iced Caramel Machiatto was a baked golden waffle sprinkled with layers and layers of honey (diabetes are on the wayyy), fresh berries topped onto it. Also a plate of freshly kneaded onigiri's, wrapped in seaweed and unknown fillings.

''I hope this is all the food I have to eat.'' You muttered to yourself, but loud enough for the male beside you to hear ''Or do you want more? I can add in another plate of Omurice if you want.'' He said casually, neatly fixing his cravat

''I'm fine.. with this..''

''You don't sound so sure, damn trainee.''

''Do I need to sound sure, Corporal?''

''If you want to live and not get eaten by titans''

''We're not in your world, Corporal. '' You casually scoffed ''Please do remember that you were the one who showed up in my room for some reason.''

''Do I look like I care?'' The male replied coldly, arms crossed with an un-amused expression on his face.

You sucked in a deep breath, glaring up at him ''Look, I didn't even question where you are from. And now you're living in my house, don't you think you should explain why you are here to me?'' You continued on.

Levi snickered, looking down at you ''Why do I have to explain to you? You're only a whiny little brat.'' His words stabbed through you like knives, a wave of anger washing over ''Excuse me, a whiny little brat?!'' You raised your voice, there was no way you were letting him insult you like that. With that you stood up, getting on even height with him.

He raised an eyebrow

''Look'' Your words came out in a threatening way ''So I'm a brat, and what are you? You're just a 34 year old man who came out from a fictional world!'' You retorted, glaring at his charcoal eyes ''Why you filthy little brat-

SLAP

And the most unexpected happened