Chapter Seven : Interwined

We've reached 800+ reads! Weeee! XD

Lets make it a goal and aim for 1K, shall we?

I'll probably make a habit to update on weekends so I can fix back the reads on this book, the one on the last chapter decreased DRAMATICALLY

So I'm hoping I have enough time to work on the future chapters and update them..

Now without further ado, may I present to you the seventh chapter!

[7] Interwined

''Say, what is your friend like?'' The seemingly curious brunette questioned as he looked to you with his dashing emerald eyes.

''Well um..''

''Speaking of which, you seem kinda scared of him..'' The other female added suddenly. cutting you off ''Or do you like him?'' She grinned a little.

''W-What no!'' You exclaimed, making the most ridiculous 'wtf' face you have ever made ''He's only a friend, a good friend actually.. He just gets r-really scary when I piss him off.. '' You trailed off, a few scenes of Levi 'torturing' you came in mind.

And it was really, really terrifying

''Well, actually he's really grumpy all the time.''

The conversation then ended quickly. You slightly adjusted the scarf that was around your neck and pulled your jacket closer. It was getting a little chilly at night, probably colder than before. It seemed like winter will come soon enough, since it was nearly November already.

''Winter will come soon, I think..'' You broke the silence, looking up to the sky with a small smile spreaded on your face.

''Really, how do you know?'' Eren asked

''Duh, it's getting colder and colder by the minute..'' You stated, shoving your hands into the pockets of your [f/c] jacket. It was definitely not doing its job by keeping you warm though.

The three of you exchanged small talks and soon enough arrived at your apartment's building. There was a faint light coming from your apartment's window, perhaps your brother or Levi was home... and hopefully it was Hikaru..

You gulped, before taking in a deep breath. ''Well, I think you guys can leave me here now. I'm going up..'' You said, turning to face Eren and Mikasa.

''Are you sure though? Don't you want us to accompany you up there?'' Mikasa questioned, raising an eyebrow.

''I-I'll be fine.. if anything happens I'll scream and jump out the window.. ''

The duo sweat-dropped

''Just call us when you get back..'' Mikasa said, motioning you to bring out your phone. You quickly handed the phone to Mikasa, then she typed in her number on the keypad. When she was finished, she returned it to you and you thanked her.

''I guess I'll be going then.. Thanks for helping me earlier today guys, honestly.'' You thanked them sincerely, a big smile on your lips ''I'll treat you guys to a cup of coffee next time, alright?''

''Sounds good! We'll see you some other time alright?'' Eren gave a thumbs-up and looked to you, which you nodded.

''Well, bye [name]~''

After waving them off, you walked into your apartment's building and was greeted by the friendly security guard. You asked if your brother was home already and he said he wasn't quite sure. Sighing, you thanked him and proceeded to the lift.

You lived on the 9th floor of the building, and it was equipped with a swimming pool and a lounge area. You had only gone to the pool a few times, and the most recent one was two years ago..?