Special Chapter : A Little Something.. For You [P1]

This is a special chapter.. which took me about 2-4 weeks to complete this chapter >///< 

I'm sorry it took so long.. because I was kinda busy with my school life and other stuff //slapped

This is only going to be part 1 for this special chapter, cause it is very long.. and I will be on break starting next week :3 //probably will be back in January

In conjunction with Christmas, may I present to you a picture of Levi in modern clothing to quench your Levi-craving thirsty ovaries~

And also the story!

--

[SC] A Little Something.. For You

A few weeks had passed ever since that particular incident, and needless to say you and Levi's relationship had improved. Although he still had that poker face on as always, he started cracking witty jokes that were somewhat hilarious, yet weird at the same time. 

Though he was more friendlier now than before, he still acted as if he was your guardian(mostly when Hikaru's not around) He would make you clean up the entire apartment, force you to exercise and make you eat a balance diet. He was literally like a mom to you 

''Hey Levi, you act like a mother who takes care of her kids..''

You once said that to Levi when he forced you to eat bitter-grounds, it was bitter as heck and you hated it so much that he seemed to be enjoying it when you make those disgusted faces while eating them.

''What..?''

''Yup, you're taking care of me like Baymax does..but..,Baymax is WAYYY nicer and more caring though..'' 

In a flash, another plate of bitter-grounds ended up on your dish, with Levi glaring angrily at you with a fork in his hands. His metallic grey eyes glinted evilly as he pointed to the plate ''Finish them or I'll stab your neck with this..'' 

You didn't need to be warned and started digging in as fast as possible, the nasty flavor burning through your throat. You might have teared up a little in the process, but you managed to gobble them all up before Levi stabbed you.

''Whoever that Baymax is, I'm definitely more caring than him now..''

And needless to say, your food tasted like nothing but bitter-grounds for the next few days.. or weeks..

--

Another thing to mention is that Levi had managed to pay his rent to Hikaru just on time. Your brother seemed rather shocked, but he was quite pleased that Levi was a man of his words. He gladly accepted Levi's payment and patted him with a big smile on his shoulders.

''He really is serious about staying here huh, [name]?'' Hikaru crossed his arms, his eyes looking to you after Levi went back to his room.

''Of course Hikaru, he's a pretty nice friend after all..'' You smiled rather proudly, looking to your brother 

''So that money all goes into your pocket now huh, I helped him to get a job though..'' 

''...'' 

Hikaru looked to the envelope he held in his hands and stayed silent for a moment..

''And I thought I was going to use this money to buy something for Amanda, but fine...'' Hikaru sighed, handing the envelope filled with Levi's rent to you''But the next time, I'm gonna take it all, alright?''

''Fine by me..'' You nodded, gladly accepting the envelope from Hikaru with a big grin on your face. ''By the way, hows it going with Amanda now?'' Curiosity surely got the best of you, and you ended up asking Hikaru that...