Chapter One : Here We Go!

[name] : Author-chan , why is the first chapter named Here We Go! ?

Adyrin : Um, I guess I ran out of ideas? Using Unknown like the first chapter back then sounds really weird to me.

[name] : Well just get to the story now! I wanna see how did you fix the first chapter!

Adyrin : Yeah yeah, Here We Go!

[name] : ....

----

'' Well fuck! ''

[name] cursed as she looked at the laptop before her, eyeing the dotted circle in the middle of the screen. Her breath grew louder and heavier as she bawled her fists, staring deadly at the device before her, muttering.

'' I [name] [last name] , am commanding you, [laptop name] to load the next episode of Shingeki no Kyojin now, or I will break your screen! '' You said as you pointed at the laptop.

But laptop-san decided to ignore you anyway.

The dotted circles continued at the black loading screen. You crossed your arms and sighed out deeply. Was laptop-san playing with you today? Not wanting you to watch Shingeki no Kyojin for like the ... 108th time?

Oh come on, the anime is EPIC! You mentally screamed in your head.

You continued staring at the dotted circles at the screen, anger boiling in your veins already. If it wasn't laptop-san who was messing with you, was it internet-san? Oh hell no, if internet-san messed with you, you were going to lose your mind.

Because that meant that the internet was going to be slow for the entire day!

'' Fine! '' You breathed out, getting up from your chair. '' If I come back and you still won't load the episode for me, I will beat your ass up! '' You glared at the device, before marching off to the kitchen.

Exiting your room, you strolled to the kitchen where all the food was. Passing by the living room and your brother's room. You stopped at your brothers room,knocking on it a few times '' Hey Hikaru are you in there? '' You asked.

There was no response.

'' Probaly out with his girlfriend or something , hmmph. '' You mumbled as you strolled to the kitchen. Opening the fridge, you checked to see if there was any leftovers or food you could get your hands on instantly. But sadly, there were only some fruits and some canned drinks.

Looks like I'll have to text Hikaru to buy some groceries back on the way home. You thought, grabbing one of the canned drinks and pulled the ring opened, gulping down the fizzy liquid instanly. Slamming it down onto the kitchen counter as you sat onto one of the stools.

You currently lived in an apartment with your older brother, Hikaru [last name]. Most of the time, Hikaru spends his time outdoors having field trips or whatever with his girlfriend, leaving you alone here. He was an outdoor person, while you were much more of an indoor person, rather be locked in your own room watching anime and eating pizza.

Oh yeah, pizza..

'' Hmm, maybe I should order pizza .. '' You thought, pulling out your phone from your pockets, dialing the number of Dominos before you proceeded with the order.

After you were done, you walked back to your room with the canned drink in your hands. Crossing by the living room of yours, you couldn't help to remember when your parents were still here, playing with you and your brother when you were younger.