*insert clever name of chapter*

Hey guys Enda here! Sorry it took me a whole year to update!
*distant clapping of random dad's that just so happen to glance over the reader's shoulder*
* distant groans of everybody else*
Anyways I felt creative today so why not! Here's another chapter! Enjoy!

Double's Pov

I wake up with a start as my alarm starts blaring music into my ear. I get out of bed and practically skip to my bathroom and into the shower of my little apartment. I have a big day ahead of me and I want everything to go as smoothly as planned.
After all, Bodil's birthday only comes once every year.As I close and lock the door I call Enda.

"Hey Enda, status report?"

"Sky, Baki and I got most of the supplies and are heading to Bodil's place, Ssundee is baking the cake,
But Simon and ghost are in need of help setting up the lights. Don't worry, I'll send over Ty as soon as he's done with fireworks."

" good, what should I do when I get there?"

"Actually, turns out Bodil is going to be finished with the map quicker than expected, we need you on distraction duty."

"I'm on it Enda, text me when it's ready."

" ok little bro, good luck."

I quickly hang up and start running to the other side of town as fast as I can. As I approach my destination I slow down and hid behind a tree.
I glanced out at the map. Bodil seemed to be going through the last test run.
I watched in awe as he gracefully leaped from platform to platform as if it was a walk through the park.

Bodil was covered in filth, jacket tied around his waist showing off his impressively toned arms. Bodil glistened with sweat as the midday sun hit his back as he parcored through the map. Lips parted as he breathes raggedy in a a way that made him look so ho-
Wait, what.
No. I wasn't going to say 'hot' nope, because I'm not that way.
I shake my head as I see Bodil complete the last jump of the map
' alright Ryan show time '

I walk out into the open as Bodil climbed down the latter.

And that's a wrap for today!
Happy New years!! You guys are awesome! Anyways I have to ask...
What is your new years resolution?
Comment down below! Till next time!
Enda