Chapter 24: Royalty and Nicholas

We got on the private jet. Seras and Pip were sitting across from Alucard and I. Seeing as Alucard was suddenly very attached to me, he made me sit in his lap. The entire trip I was blushing and Alucard's arms were around my hips, his head on my shoulder. He was smiling at my expression. Pip and Seras, feeling embarrassed as well, moved to the other side of the plane.

When we arrived Alucard, once again, picked me up bridal style. He carried me off the jet and we saw that it was dark outside.

"Alucard, you can put me down now. It's been many, many hours and I don't think you want to walk in with me in your arms. Especially in front of the Queen." I said.

Alucard sighed. "I'll put you down on one condition."

"And that would be?" I raised an eyebrow.

"If you promise to never leave my side, no matter what. Deal?" Alucard smiled.

"If you keep that promise with me." I smiled back.

"I promise." Alucard nodded.

"Then I too, promise." I replied. Alucard's smile grew and he set me down. Then, he reached into his jacket and put on his sunglasses. His hat was gone.

Quickly, Pip, Seras, Alucard and myself went to the gathering of the round table, as Alucard informed.

When we arrived, the door burst open and all four of us walked in. Seras was in her uniform, Pip was wearing a pink shirt and jeans, and Alucard and I were wearing our usual attire.

In the room was Integra at the end, Walter at her side, Maxwell with two men on the left, and the entire right row sat people I didn't recognize. And, surprisingly, Joshua sitting on the left as well, closer to Integra then Maxwell was.

"We have returned to you, my master." Alucard's voice boomed from the echo in the room.

"Well executed, my servant. The Queen awaits you. Remove your glasses." Integra replied.

Alucard let out a short huff as he reached up and took them off. He began walking towards the Queen. When he walked by me, he grabbed my wrist and pulled me so I was next time him. I took the hint and began to walk with him.

Two men ran forward to try and stop us but Alucard widened his eyes angrily and they collapsed. We continued up the very few steps, and stopped in front of the Queen.

"It's been a very long time, vampire. Come closer, let me look at you." The Queen said. Alucard knelt down in front of her. The Queen reached out and placed her hands on his cheeks, making Alucard let out a small sigh. His smile and eyes softened a little. "All these years and you haven't aged a day, Alucard. Unfortunately, time's march has not been as kind to me. Can you believe how quickly I became an old woman?"

"I still see the same spirited young woman I met fifty years ago, Your Majesty. In fact, to my eyes, time has made you even more beautiful, Your Highness." Alucard replied.

The Queen chuckled. Then her eyes fell on me. "And who might this be?"

Before Alucard could say anything, I said, "You don't recognize me, Your Majesty?" I smiled and morphed into my form from sixty years ago.

I was a man at that time at my master Fredrick's request. I had short black hair and wore a black suit. My eyes were still red, of course.

"Oh my...Nicholas, is that you?" The Queen asked.

Whenever I was in a male form, I made sure my voice sounded deeper. "It is I, Your Highness." I bowed.

"It's been ages since I've seen you. Please, come closer." The Queen whispered.