Prologue

Intoduction

My Attempt in writing another story. :)
Will edit when it's finished, English is not my first language so I apologize for all the grammatical errors.

tell me if i should continue :]

Prologue

I lay in my bed at ten o’clock in the evening, flipping pages of my science textbook. Tomorrow is another Monday and another test to write, but it was alright because I’m going to see him again. I adjusted my glasses and took another glance at of a couple sentences of chapter seven before closing it and moving on to calculus. As I was grabbing my textbook from my backpack, I felt my bed vibrate because of my phone. I dropped my book and grinned idiotically as I read the text message.

I never thought I would feel like this; for the first time I know what love feels like. Maybe love is too big of a word for a fifteen year old like me, but this feeling cannot be stopped. He made me feel something special; a feeling that I never experienced in my whole life. I was his princess and he was my knight in shining armour.

 I didn’t expect my first boyfriend to be this perfect, but here he is now making everything worthwhile. Who would have thought that a girl like me would be in a relationship with the most popular guy in school? I was shocked when he said yes on the day I confessed my feelings to him. My friends warned me that going out with a bad boy like him would just hurt me, but you know what love can do- it turns our hearts blind.

Walking hand in hand, kissing and cuddling; I only used to imagine how it felt to do those entire things. Yes, like a typical teenage girl in love. I know I’m being stupid saying we are totally in love, but I know he wouldn’t hurt me. He said so himself, and I trust him.

“Ellie.” I heard my mother calling from outside my bedroom.

“Yes mom?” I responded as I texted goodnight to Aiden.

“Are you still awake? You have school tomorrow.”

“Uh, just one more minute, I need to fix my stuff.” Hurrying out of my bed, I cleared my desk, shoving my textbooks and papers in to my backpack. My mom doesn’t know that I have a boyfriend, and I feel guilty for not saying it to her, but it will be too risky. I know that if I tell her, she would break us up. I couldn’t let that happen.

“You better be asleep when I get back.” My mom warned. I heard footsteps walking away. That was my chance to see if Aiden texted me back. He didn’t. Maybe he was asleep, since he must have been tired from his soccer practice.

Tomorrow I’m going to see him again. The thought of that made my heart beat a little faster. I giggled. I jumped on my bed and covered myself with my blanket, thinking about what tomorrow will be like. I drifted off to sleep with love conquering my mind.

~