Blonde Bimbos

Chapter 5

“Can I ask you guys something and can you promise to not tell anyone, especially not Alex” Callie looked at Lisa.

The two girls nodded now intrigued.

“Do you think Jack would ever like me more than a friend?” Callie asked blushing.

“You like Jack?” Cassadee asked, her mouth forming a perfect o shape.

“I think I’m in love with him” Callie averted her eyes to the ground.

The two girls awed and hugged her.

“He would be crazy not to!” Lisa said.

“He does act really gentler around you, like if he could he would wrap you up in bubble wrap” Cassadee told her.

“If he isn’t in love with you now, he will be after tonight” Lisa winked.

“You think so?”

“I know so” Lisa assured her.

“Alex is outside” Cassadee informed them.

The girls made their way down the stairs, Cassadee and Callie made their way into her kitchen to grab their bags whilst Lisa went to answer the door.

“How are you standing up straight on them heels?” Cassadee joked.

“I actually have to wear them a lot if I go to a dinner with Dad’s boss” Callie grinned. “I’m a pro” she added.

“Whoa” Alex walked into the room and his eyes widened, his eyes travelled down Callie, checking her out.

“What happened?” he asked, his voice seemed to be strained.

“I had a makeover…do you like?” Callie gave him a twirl, gaining some confidence.

“You suite purple” Alex said. “Jack, Rian, Zack, Matt and Vinny are meeting us at the club.”

-x-

“Who is this?” a slightly tipsy Vinny greeted the three girls, ignoring Alex and wrapping his arm around Callie’s shoulder. Callie giggled and shrugged his arm off.

“I’m offended you don’t recognise me Vin” Callie stuck her tongue out.

“Callie?” Vinny’s eyes widened much like everyone else’s had today.

Zack and Rian were both looking at Callie shocked and Jack’s expression was unreadable.

“I’m going to go get a drink” Jack said walking away from everyone, Callie followed him before Vinny’s hands wandered any further down her.

“Jack, do you like?” Callie asked shyly.

“I told you that dress would suite you” Jack wouldn’t look at her. “Do you want a drink?” Jack asked trying to change the subject.

“Okay.”

“What do you want?” Jack sounded frustrated.

“Whatever you are having.”

“I don’t think you are going to like what I’m having” Jack said still not looking at her.

“Fine then I will have a vodka and coke” she shrugged thinking of something she liked in university.

Jack ordered the drinks and walked off, leaving Callie standing there alone.

Callie felt like she wanted to cry, this whole thing was Jack’s idea and now he couldn’t even look at her. He was probably disgusted with her. She downed the rest of her drink and ordered two shots of vodka, downing them quickly to gain some liquid confidence. She made her way over to everyone.

“Where is Jack?” Callie asked Vinny.

Vinny pointed to where Jack was dancing with a fake blonde slut, he was all over her and she was more than happy to comply. Callie wasn’t going to cry, she wasn’t going to be pathetic, so she put her wall up and turned to the girls.

“How about we dance?” Callie asked them, they grinned and nodded, she winked at Matt and took his drink out of his hand and downed it.

“Let’s go” Callie led the two to the dance floor.

She wasn’t short of male attention. She had soon lost the two girls and had begun dancing with a complete stranger. He was cute, he was no Jack but he would do.

“Callie we are leaving” Lisa told her.

“But that’s no fun” Callie slurred slightly.

“I think you have had enough” Alex helped Lisa out.

“Who are you to tell me that” Callie giggled.

“C’mon Callie” Alex tried to take her hand to lead her out.

“No” Callie said.

“I don’t think she wants to go with you” the stranger interrupted grinning.

“I don’t care what you think” Alex growled.

“Callie we’re going” Lisa tried again.

“Whatever let her stay here for all I care” Alex said but he didn’t move.

“Good don’t care I don’t want you to and I especially don’t want Jack to care, he can stay with her blonde bimbo and make out with her all night for all I care!”

Alex’s face softened realising why she was so pissed off.

“I don’t think you want to do this” he pried her from the stranger gently and talked to her almost like a child.

“You don’t really want to go home and have meaningless sex with someone you don’t even know the name of, it won’t make you feel any better and it isn’t you. Jack may have made gave you a makeover but that doesn’t change who you are” Alex told her.

“I’m sorry” Callie said.

“It’s okay” Alex said gently hugging her.

“Who knew you could actually be nice” Callie laughed.

“Who knew” Alex grinned back.

“Let’s go” Lisa said smiling thankfully at Alex.

“Where did Jack go?”

Lisa looked sympathetic.

“He went home with the girl he was dancing with” Lisa whispered.

“Oh.”

“He isn’t worth it, he obviously doesn’t see what he has in front of him.”

“Leave it Lisa, it doesn’t matter…”

“He will wise up I pro-.”

“Please leave it” Callie pleaded, her eyes watering.

“Okay.”