Alexa

smartycat77 got the closest answer. so YOU ROCK!

DISCLAIMER: I DONT OWN PJO OR HOO CUZ IM NOT THE WRITER OF THE PERCY JACKSON SERIES!!

Alexa P.O.V

Hey kiddos!! I'm Alexa and I go to Pine Hills High. I have a group of five AWESOME people. Here are the people in it, (not including me.) Kylie White, Elizabeth (Ellie) Jewel, Marc Williams, and Jason Grace.

Life has been pretty weird lately. Since I watched that news show about the Greek gods, everything has been weird. All my life I've been told that there is only one God, over and over again, and now they tell us there are tons of gods and goddesses! It's really weird.

My dad and I are against all of this. He works for the government and has started some sort of "Anti Demigod Association" I agree with him on these things, but I think the ADA is a little bit over the top. We agree that they (Demigods) are dangerous and send monsters after us humans because they think we aren't as good as them. That's what my dad told me anyway. But he's never lied to me before though so I agree and believe him. It makes sense. My friend Kylie's dad also works for the government and agrees with my dad. They are practically best friends.

I then realize while I was thinking about all this Greek mythology stuff, there was only five minutes to eat, brush my teeth, and get dressed. So I jump out of bed, shove on the first outfit I see, Sprint to the bathroom to brush my teeth, grab a granola bar and run out the door. Only to realize that I forgot to put on my shoes. I swear under my breath, and run as fast as I can back to my house, slip on my shoes, and run back out. I catch the bus right as the doors are closing. I plop down on my seat and sigh.

---------Later that day---------

It's pretty convenient that me and my friends all have the same free period, but that's how we met in the first place. None of us knew what we should do during a free period, so we all were just chilling by the water fountain, doing nothing, until Marc started up some random conversation. I'm pretty sure he said, "so... do you guys like sushi?" And we've been best friends ever since. That my friends is how a friendship begins.

So now, we always meet at the water fountain during free period. And today I decided to bring up a topic that I wanted to hear their opinions on.

"So what do you guys think about Demigods?" I asked, "I think they are dangerous and a threat to our environment."

"I don't think so Alexa." Jason said quietly.

"Why not?" I wonder aloud. How could one of my best friends possibly defend them?!

"They didn't choose to be born that way." He says starting to get louder. "Monsters try to kill them everyday. (AN hey that rhymes!)"

"I agree with Jason." Kylie says. Kylie thinks that too?! But her dad works in the ADA with my dad! Too bad Marc and Ellis weren't here today. They're on a cruise, and they're twins so they both went. They would definitely agree with me. I think.

"Well. I heard they have freakish powers and send monsters after us. They aren't even human!" I say trying not to yell.

"What if one of us is a demigod?" Jason asked quieter than before. "Would you start hating them and report that person to your dad?"

"Well that wouldn't happen. Because if any of us were Demigods, we would have told each other by now." I say, sure of my answer. Kylie just watches both of us looking nervous.

"Are you sure of that?" Jason asks. He rolls up his sleeve, and I see a tattoo there. it says SPQR with a bunch of lines under it. "Because I just happen to be a demigod." I stand there in shock. No way could be be a demigod! He was too kind, and caring and stuff. I couldn't believe that he would send monsters after us! Then I realized something. If a guy like Jason could be a demigod, then they must not be all that bad.

"I'm sorry Jason. I didn't know that stuff about Demigods. The stuff I said, that's the stuff my dad told me. I'm really sorry. Can you forgive me?" I felt really bad about what I'd said. In front of a demigod too!

"Definitely." He forgives me with a smile.

"Who's your godly parent?" Kylie asks.

"Jupiter. Or Zeus in Greek." He replies.

"Hey guys, how bout you come to my house tonight? Marc and Ellie will be back. We could hang there." Kylie offers.

"I'm in.'' Jason replies.

"Me too." I agree.

----at Kylie's house------

We had fun for a while, throwing popcorn at each other, stuff like that. Kylie tried to look like she was enjoying herself, but she had a guilty look on her face the whole time. I wonder why.

Then suddenly , these dudes in suits and sunglasses came in with Kylie's dad in the middle of them.

"Thank you Kylie for bringing this to my attention." Kylie's dad said.

Kylie P.O.V

"Thank you Kylie for bringing this to my attention." My dad thanked. I felt soooooo guilty. After our conversation about Demigods at school, I had turned Jason in. I had promised my dad I would tell him if I found any Demigods. And anyone who knows me knows I don't break promises. I should've this time though. I'm the worst friend ever.

"Jason Grace you will have to come with us." The agent on the right of my dad said.

"What did I do?!!??" Jason asks confused.

"Well, you see Jason, my daughter has identified you as a demigod. A dangerous one to. So you will have to come with us so no one will get hurt." The agent on the left replies. All my friends look at me with angry expressions on their faces. I wish I could curl up into a little Kylie ball and diE.

"No chance suit." He says taking out a golden coin. (Leo fixed it)

"Jason Grace if you do not come by choice we will have to use force." At that, Jason flips the coin and it turns into a golden sword. But while he was doing that, he didn't realize my dad was behind him. So before he could do anything, my dad knocked him out. Then they carried Jason out the door.

But my dad stayed behind for a second longer, "Dont worry children I assure you, the threat will be taken care of." He smiles like he did us a favor. Then he was gone.

Once he went, my "friends" all glared at me, then walked out.

--------a few days later-------

My friends are still mad at me, but they still go to the water fountain every day. One day Jason meets us there, panting.

"I escaped guys." He says.

"So I see." Marc says with a smirk.

"It's a long story, but you know how there was that bad thunderstorm yesterday?" We all nod. "Lets just say the guards had an unhealthy experience with the lightening." He says grinning. "I gotta go soon though." He says, his smile replaced with a serious look.

"Where will you go?" Ellie asks, "they're looking for you."

"My summer camp." He replies. Then he jumps out the window.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~
:D
Today's question: Who is the hero of Percy's first great prophecy? I know it's easy, but answer it anyways.

Stay cool Demigods,

- Shark

.