Marie

DISCLAIMER: I don't own nothin!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Deal With it.

Marie P.O.V.

hey. Marie here. and I don't mean to sound self obsessed or anything, but I'm the coolest person I know. I'm not trying to MAKE myself look cool, but its true.

I'm so excited! Homecoming is in 1 week! And I can bring anyone I want, because no one can refuse me. Though I know someone who won't have anyone to go with. Piper Mclean.

She has choppy brown hair, and eyes that are always changing color. Some of the guys think shes cute, but most don't. That might be because I told them if they called anyone BUT me cute, I would personally put them at the bottom of the social pyramid. But thats probably not the reason. It shouldn't be.

I like to tease Piper at any chance I have. Its just too tempting. She doesn't do anything about it, so I take it as an open invitation.

When I got to school this morning, I saw Piper at her locker, staring at a picture of a guy in her locker. And I hafta admit, he was hot. He had perfect blond hair, electric blue eyes, and a perfect body. All in all, he was perfect. It must be some guy she had a crush on but would never get.

"Who's that? I know he can't possibly boyfriend. What did you do? download an app that generates random, hot guys?" I teased. Piper glared daggers at me.

"He's not fake Marie. Jason and his looks are 100% real. Unlike your face which is covered in product." She retorts. Ok. That's not the Piper I know.

"Aw, did wittle Piper get angwy?" I mock

"I can't believe Chiron sent me to protect you." Piper mumbled under her breath. But that couldn't be what she said. I must've heard her wrong.

"Listen hon, I know you want to fit in, and have a boyfriend just like everyone else, but it's not gonna happen, so you don't need to lie."

"Just stop Marie. I don't get what you gain from saying these things." What do I gain? Umm... a lot of things... I just am really *yawn* tired right now. So I can't. Then Piper walks away.

------------Homecoming----------

This is going to be awesome! I'm going with Lucas, captain of our football team, the Sharks. It's a known fact that me and him are going to be homecoming king and queen. I mean, who else would even have a remote chance? Exactly. No one.

I'm at my house, staring at my AMAZING reflection. I have a beautiful sea green dress that flows down to my knees, and my blond hair is perfectly curled.

Then I hear a knock on the door. It must be Lucas! I run to the door. Well, not exactly run, I was in high heels. I get to the door. Sure enough, Lucas is there. I take his hand, and we walk to the car. He rented a limo! We get inside. The drive isn't long, maybe five minutes.

Finally, we are there. I don't see piper anywhere. She must've not come. Good for her, she's saving herself a lot of embarrassment. Oh look. Here she is. Piper comes out of the bathroom. Wearing jeans and a t-shirt. Really? This is homecoming. Suddenly, an old lady comes up to me. Her forked tongue flickering. Why does she have a forked tongue? It's probably plastic surgery.

"Hello sweetie." She hisses. Piper runs over, and takes out a dagger.

She turns towards me. "You, run outside. Wait by the dumpster. Ill explain everything to you there." I don't hesitate to run away from a girl I hate, and a creepy old lady. I wait outside, wondering what's happening. A few minutes later, piper comes out covered in gold dust.

"Listen Marie," she starts "I know we haven't been the best of friends, but you need to trust me on this. Understand?" I nod "Good. Ok... so you're a demigod. And according to Chiron, you're probably a daughter of Aphrodite. And I'm pretty sure you are, which means, you and I are sisters." She doesn't sound happy about the last part.

To sum it up, piper and I are half sisters. She is the counselor of my AMAZING cabin at camp half blood.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

So... how's life? How are the kids?

Stay cool Demigods,

- Shark