Jillian

Me: anyone there?

Poseidon:I'm here.

Me: I don't want to drown, so you can do the DISCLAIMER.

Poseidon: HA I AM PERCY IN A POSIEDON MASK!  She doesn't own us! 

Me: sigh

Jillian P.O.V

Hi I'm Jillian.  My best friend is queen of the school, which makes me very popular.  I don't really talk much.  I usually go along with what my BFF Stacey says.  People who don't respect us popular kids, I hear calling me a parrot behind my back.

  Stacey LOVES to pick on people who don't have the same status as her.  Her favorite prey... Hazel Leveque.  

Hazel is pretty.  Although I would never admit it to Stacey.  She has dark brown skin, curly brown hair, and golden eyes.  The weird thing...she has an aura of power surrounding her.

Everyday I follow Stacey and torture Hazel Levesque.  Hazel never does anything about it.  In fact, she rolls her eyes every time,like she's gone through much worse.  How could've she though?  We're only teenagers.

I go over to Stace's house in the morning like usual.  We walk to school together every morning.  Today, we see Hazel walking to school too.  Stacey immediately notices and smiles.  

"Well look who the cat dragged in." Stacey says walking towards Hazel.  

"Stacey listen, you're really getting on my nerves, so please stop." That surprised me.  Hazel actually said something to Stacey for once. 

"Ooh, it talks!" Stacey says, squealing.

Suddenly, a gem pops up from the ground. Hazel yelps, and says "don't touch it, Please."  She quickly picks it up and puts it in her pocket.  

"What was that Levesque?" Stacey says.  "What are you, a witch?" She starts to laugh and I join in.

"Witch girl." I snicker.

"Good one Jill!" Stacey exclaims.  Hazel looks like she wants to kill me.  But then she turns, and continues her walk to school.

I don't know how I feel about bullying Hazel.  The nickname I created has spread across the whole school, and that is what everyone calls her now.

Stacey has to go do her makeup, so she and I go to the bathroom. We hear to people talking in there.  A boy and a girl.  Stacey and I stop outside to listen.  The girl is Hazel Levesque.  This is what I hear:

H=hazel, MM=mysterious male

H: Frank, I hate it here.  Everyone here is a jerk.

MM: Hazel, you know what Reyna said, we have to lay low for a while at mortal schools, since the mist is gone.  

H: I know but still...

MM: how about I pick you up? You can come to my school?

H: definitely Frank!  See you later!

Then hazel comes out.  Stacey yells, "you are one of the freaks!" 

"I'm not a freak.  You are."  Hazel replies.  Then Stacey punches hazel in the nose.  

"Stop Stace!" I yell.  Uh oh

Stacey glares at me.  "Shut it birdbrain" she says.

"You shut it b******" I say "I'm sick of you bullying Hazel, and everyone else."

When I look back to hazel, she is gone.  Hazel has changed my life.  I'm not popular anymore, but I hangout with people I enjoy.  And I was never bossed around again.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

You go Jillian! 🐮

Stay cool Demigods, 

-shark