Owen

Me: anyone there...

Leo: HAHA LEO IN DA HOUSE!!!!!!!!  

ME: Leo...

Leo: I wanna be in Da story

Me: you will

LEO: IM COMING IN THE STORY AND YOU CANT STOP ME CUZ YOU DONT OWN ME.  UNCLE RICK DOES!!!!

Me: *sigh* you're right.  On with Da story

Owen P.o.v

Hello peeps! Wassup?  I'm Owen and I go to a school in... wait. Why should I tell you?  YOU COULD HUNT MY SCHOOL DOWN AND LIGHT IT ON FIRE! Like Leo did...  ok. It's a long story, but I have plenty of time.  I have no life.  So gather around children, it's story time

---!-!--!-! School dat day-----!-!-!-!

I wake up to Sun shining, birds chirping, such a beautiful day.  I breathe in the fresh air.  Maybe ill have a good Sunday.  Until I realized... it's Monday.  Not Sunday.  I go back to sleep. 

I wake up again in about an hour.  I look at the time.  Oh crap.  ONLY FIVE MINUTES TILL SCHOOL STARTS!!!! 

I jump out of bed.  Good thing I slept in my clothes.  I Sprint downstairs, grab a piece of bread, grab my backpack, and run out the door, and run to school.

I made it!  I'm so happy! My mom would kill me if I was late.  

School goes on as normal.  I head to lunch and sit down at a table next to a guy named Leo.

  It's the only seat open.  I've seen him around before.  He's in my homeroom.  I see him making something out of tinfoil.  I then realize it's a helicopter!  He lets go of it and it flies around.  Wow.  He starts tapping his fingers on the table.  Then I remember he has ADHD that makes A LOT of sense.  Then this guy named Steve comes over.  

"VALDEZ" Steve growls

"Oh, hey man, wassup?" Leo smiles.

" Valdez i know you were the one who put all that shaving creme in my ice cream, so don't even try to deny it loser." Steve says, snarling

" listen man, I dunno who this Valdez guy is, but if you're talking to me, I'm the super sized LEO MC SCHIZZLE!  So get it right, and also, the shaving creme was a gift.  It looks like you could really use it dude," at that, Steve's face turns red.

" you, loser are SO gonna get it." Steve says.

"Man, get the name right it is, no listen closely now, MC SCHIZZLE, supreme captain..." Steve cuts him off short and grabs Leo by his collar.

"Valdez." He says quietly "I want you to shut your annoying little mouth."

"I have many strengths, my kind young lad, but that is NOT one of them.  Just ask Jason or piper, or calypso, or someone.  And there is this thing called ADHD that prevents me from shutting my 'annoying little mouth.  So I would give up on that."  Wow.  I hafta admit.  Leo hasguts. I'm just watching this go down in awe.

"I can't ask them because I bet they don't even exist. Because we all know you have zero friends.  And even if they do exist, they are probably each just as big of a loser, as you are." Ouch. At that, Leo's face looks like it's about to explode. I'm not a fan of Steve, but her does know how to hurt people.  

"You can insult me as much as you want.  But I can't deal with you insulting my friends." Suddenly, Leo lights himself on fire.  Wow.  Never thought I would say that.  The fire catches to the wooden table.  The fire alarm rings.  

"Not another one..." Leo says under his breath.  He then runs out of the school.

----flashback end------

To this day I still am confused about Leo, and how he lit Steve's hair on fire.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

TEAM LEO!!!!!

Stay cool Demigods,

- shark