Jamie

DISCLAIMER: I don't own PJO or HOO got it?

Jamie P.O.V

Hey ppl! .  J here!  I go to Willow creek school for girls.  I'm the smartest, cutest, and all around BEST person there!  I pick on whoever I please, a new brat each year, and this year its the new girl... Katie Gardner.

She's strange, ill tell you that, she, like never talks to anyone.  It's like she was told to shut up. (Which I don't have a problem with) but it gets annoying.  Like the first day of school...

--------ooh mysterious flashback---------

It's the first day of school.  I'm hanging with my girls in the lunchline waiting for the ugly old ladies to put goop on my plate.  I walk over to my table and a girl is already sitting there.  She has brown hair and green eyes.  

"Um hello?!" I exclaim "get out of my seat you dork." She just stares at her spaghetti like something horrible will happen if she eats it.  "I said go away." She stays.  Then my friend Lacy shoves her to the ground.  She just stands up and walks away.

----------------end of flashback---------------

I go to Katie's locker.  This is a routine of ours.  I go to her locker and give her a hard time, and then shove her stuff to the floor, then I head to class.  

When I get there, she is looking at a picture of a tall guy with brown hair and blue eyes.  "Who's that Katie?  Your boyfriend?  How much are you paying him?"  

Katie gives me a dirty look and walks away.  Hmmmm...She never gives dirty looks. She's always so calm.  I follow her since I have that class with her.  "Come on loser spill" I say.  She just keeps walking.

-------------in class-----------

Ugh science.  Mrs.Sheppard is SO boring.  I sit there for like, half an hour texting my boyfriend under my desk.  I hate how this is a all girls school.  Suddenly Katie's phone starts to ring.  Busted.  Mrs.Sheppard makes us talk on speaker if anyone calls. 

"Ms.Gardner" Mrs.Sheppard starts, "put it on speaker" she puts it on speaker.

--------phone call---------

(A.N T=travis K=Katie)

T:hi katie

K: hi

T:where are you?

K:school

T: that sux I was thinking of an AWESOME prank to pull on the Ares cabbin.

K: ummm... Travis you r on speaker.

T: hi people of the world!  Travis stoll here katies AMAZING boyfriend.

K: Travis, can you pick me up from school today and take me to camp?

T:I dunno ill IM you later.

K: c u

T: bye

------------end of call------------

"That was not your boyfriend Gardner, unless you're paying him big money." I say.

"Shut up Jamie" she says.  What did that troll say to me?

"Just go back to loserville"

"How dare you!  I refuse to let me disrespect me any longer.  Chiron told me to lay low but I don't care, for I am Katie Gardner, daughter of Demeter and savior of Olympus." Then she points a dagger to my throat.  "And you, not a peep against my boyfriend." And then she turns and walks away.  Suddenly in full armor.  I'm so confused.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Wow these mortals are jerks so far. Oh well.

Stay cool Demigods, 

-shark

.