The Unknown

I know its been forever! And I'm sorry I just lost my passion for a while :S but im back! With a very exciting chapter of b&b :D I wrote it differently cause Im using my moms computer but I dont think that matters :P Please vote and comment! I'd love to heard your feedback!

Alex

This is horrible. Jayda has no idea what she's gotten herself into; he’ll hurt her and no one is there to stop that from happening. I need to think of a way for her to realize who this Ben guy really is; a monster. I can’t let her go through that again, anger built up inside me. I won’t let that happen; I stopped on the sidewalk and grabbed my phone. ‘Kyle.’ I texted him ‘What?’ ‘Keep an eye on Benjamin and Jade. I’ll be back sometime tomorrow, don’t ask why.’ Was all I said. I hitched a ride on the bus, knowing full well what I was going to do.

Kyle

After I got the text from Alex I stood up from the couch and walked over to Jayda in the kitchen. She was helping Aubrey prep dinner; Benjamin was sitting at the table just watching her. “Jade can I talk to you for a second?” she looked over seeming slightly nervous. What's going on? “Umm…” she glanced at Ben, he just nodded. “Yeah sure.” She put down the cloth and walked into the living room with me. “What's going on here?” I asked almost in a whisper; she looked down. “Nothing. Why do you ask?” she said quietly. I know something’s up, she’s never acted this way before that I know of. “Alex told me to keep an eye on you two.” She looked away with a slightly pained look in her eye. “Alex is just jealous. He wants to ruin our relationship.” She snapped still looking away; I knew she was lying but I didn’t want to egg her on anymore. I sighed “If anything’s wrong you know you can tell me right?” she smiled “I know.” She kissed my cheek and walked away. I saw Ben in the other hallway give me a stern look and walk back into the kitchen. There's something wrong here and I have to find out what…

Jayda

As I walked into the kitchen I noticed Ben was gone, must be getting something for Aubrey in the pantry I thought to myself. I heard a pan drop beside me I jumped and yelped; Aubrey looked up at me as she bent down to pick it up. “Jayda are you okay? Why so jumpy?” “I...I...” I stuttered, Benjamin walked in and I quickly came up with an excuse. “It just startled me is all…I was lost in thought.” He didn’t smile at me, just sat back down; I guess he didn’t find what he was looking for. “Ah, daydreaming about the wedding are you?” Aubrey smiled as she put the pot back into the cupboard. I looked over at her and quickly smiled making her think she was right; the feeling of Benjamin’s eyes on me sent shivers down my spine when I turned my back to him.

I finished helping Aubrey with the vegetables when Kyle walked back in, I could feel a weird tension in the room. “Jayda love, can I talk to you for a minuet?” Benjamin stood up; I walked over and followed him upstairs into our bedroom. After closing the door there was an awkward silence; I looked at him wanting some kind of response. He just looked at me with no expression, no car no love. “What were you and Kyle talking about?” he asked in a low voice. “He was just asking me where Alex went.” I lied; I didn’t want him to think Kyle thought something was wrong, though nothing was. He grabbed my neck “You listen to me. If he suspects anything I’ll have his throat. And yours too.” He threw me down to the ground; I coughed and gasped for air. “He…doesn’t suspect anything. Nobody does.” I said with a raspy voice and coughed again. “Good. Now go get some water and get downstairs.” He walked out closing the door behind him; I stayed on the floor just trying to figure out what I did wrong. Alex needs to stop being jealous, if he didn’t say anything to Kyle I wouldn’t be here. It’s my fault for even talking to him; it’s my fault for cheating on Ben.

Kyle

Benjamin walked downstairs without Jade, I immediately became suspicious. “Where's Jade?” Aubrey turned around to look at Ben obviously wondering where she was as well. “She's just cleaning up before dinner.” He smiled and sat back down. Aubrey and I looked at each other confused, why would she need to clean up after talking to Ben? She shrugged and turned back around to the stove, I looked at Benjamin. Something about his expression just wasn't right, he had a secret both he and Jade have one. He lifted his drink and began to smile evilly; he knew I thought something was up. Jayda walked into the kitchen with a turtle neck on “What's with the turtle neck love?” Aubrey asked with a confused expression. Jayda just shrugged not looking at anyone “I’m cold.” she mumbled and sat down beside Ben. He didn’t look concerned, nor did he give her the usual soft smile he just stared at me with hatred in his eyes. I turned to Aubrey and hugged her from behind “Your brother’s acting differently.” I whispered. She shrugged out of my hold and put the last of the chicken on the plates “Dinners ready.” She said to Ben and Jayda.

After a very quiet and awkward dinner Aubrey, Jayda and Ben put on The Texas Chainsaw Massacre in the living room as I washed the dishes.

Alex

I bought a room at the hotel by the airport for the night, as I laid on the hard starch washed bed I began to think about what I did. What was I thinking back then? Why did I cheat on Jayda with some slut? Was it because of her drinking problem? Was I the cause of her problem? Questions flooded into my mind without answers. My phone rang snapping me out of my trance. “Hello?” I answered not wanting to talk to anyone. “What do you think is up with Ben and Jade?” Kyle asked, in a way I didn’t want to tell him. He couldn’t fend for himself against Ben if he went after him. I sighed “Ben’s going to, if he hasn’t already; hurt Jayda if I go near her.” I clenched my fist at the thought of it. “What?!” he yelled. “Everything alright Kyle?” I heard Benjamin say in a low voice in the background. Oh shit. “Kyle don’t let him know you know! He’s stronger than he looks!” I sat up on the bed wanting to be there with him. “Yeah man, just found out that Alex left.” He hung up on me; I tightened my grip on the phone then threw it across the room.

Kyle

“Well that’s kind of funny, didn’t Jayda already tell you that?” he smiled, the movie in the living room was too loud for the girls to hear. “No. She…just…told me he left the house.” I tried to sound truthful; he walked closer to me. “I don’t like it when people lie to me Kyle.” He pronounced every word then stopped not a foot away from me. “Dude I'm not lying.” I made myself sound calm even though I had no idea what this guy was going to do. I heard him grab something from the counter but I couldn’t move my head to look. “It’d be a shame to see my sister cry over you.” He lifted the huge knife up to his face “But I think she’ll get over you fairly quickly.” He touched the tip of the blade to his finger, my heart began to race. I can’t call for help; the girls couldn’t hear me but… I grabbed my phone and pressed talk twice, calling back Alex. “This wont hurt too much Kyle.” He smiled slightly twitching, I saw him glance over at the TV screen. “Looks like your time is up.” He snickered then slashed me in the gut just as leather face turned on his chainsaw. I tried to grab the knife from his grasp but he was too strong, he slashed me again on my shoulder. “You should have stayed out of it Kyle. You would still be alive tomorrow.” He laughed like an insane person as I tried to fight back one last time; but I was too weak. He slashed my throat, everything turned black; with my last gasp for air I tried to speak but couldn’t. I felt him drag my almost lifeless body out the door and pull me to the overgrown bushes where I lay waiting to die.

Alex

I heard Kyle scream in agony when I answered my phone, Benjamin laughing and what sounded like a loud movie playing in the background. All I could do was listen in shock, in horror as my best friend was being murdered. I heard silence then dragging, my eyes filled with tears but my mind flooded with anger. I couldn’t find the strength to walk to the hotel phone, the silence on the other end was too much to bear. After 5 minuets of utter silence I made myself run to the phone and call the cops.

Jayda

When the movie was over Ben still wasn't here, I walked into the kitchen to try and find him. “Ben?” I walked in; he looked like he just finished mopping the floor. “What happened?” I asked. “I dropped the ice cream, silly me.” He smiled; I smiled back then wondered where Kyle was. “Where's Kyle?” maybe he's upstairs sleeping... “He went to go find Alex, he said he wanted to make amends or something.” He shrugged. “You tired?” he smiled with care, I nodded and walked upstairs to our bedroom.

D: Oh no!