What was I thinking?!

I know its short but Im not sure what Im going to de next. I have two ideas but I cant choose :S Ill figure it out sometime xD

Tell me what you think of it so far :)

*****************************************************

The sound of jingling keys woke me up, I mustve fallen asleep on the couch. Drake came in with Jade laughing in his arms.

"What the hell? What time is it?" I looked at the vcr. "Its midnight?! Where have you been?" Drake put Jade on her feet.

"We went to that new bar downtown." Drake looked at Jade. "Jay fell in love with their martini's." he laughed. Jade wobbled her way over to me and sat on my lap.

"Your cute." she grinned.

"Drake you better get home..." he nodded and left.

"Jade youve really got to stop drinking..." she looked at me.

"What?"

"Jade look at yourslelf, your getting drunk almost every night."

"So?" she crossed her arms.

"I'm worried for you baby." she gave me a nasty look and stood up.

"I can take care of myself." she hissed.

"I know you can. I just dont want you to get into something you will regret."

"So I'm not allowed to have fun?!" she started to raise her voice.

"Having fun doesnt have to involve alcohol." I stood infront of her.

"I can do whatever I want! This is MY life! MY rules! You cant control me!" she shoved me the best she could.

"Baby." I exhaled loudly.

"Dont call me baby!" she pushed me again. "I'm leaving you Alex. You want to change me, and its NOT going to happen!" she grabbed her purse and slammed the front door behind her. I heard her yell for Drake down the hall. I hope she comes back in the morning and forgets about what she did...

Jayda

"Drake!" I ran to the elevator where he was standing.

"Jay? What are you doing?" I slammed into him, okay maybe I'm a little tipsy but I'm not drunk...

"Alex is being an ass so I broke up with him." he looked surprised.

"You...w-what?!"

"Broke up with him."

"B-but you love him." I shrugged.

"He wanted me to change. If he doesnt love me the way I am then I wont waste my time." I tripped into the elevator.

"Are you sure you want to go through with this Jay?"

"Yes." I hovered over the 'g' button. "You coming?" he stepped into the elevator.

My sore eyes slowly opened; I looked to my left. Where am I? I asked myself. What happened last night? Everything was a blur the last thing I remember is that awesome martini...

"Hey there sexy." I jumped at the unexpected voice and dropped to the floor. Why am I naked? "You okay Jay?"

"Drake?!" I stood up holding the blanket to cover myself. He sat up on the bed the blankets just barely covering him. "Oh...my...god..."

"What?"

"You...I...we..." I was speechless. Did I just have sex with Drake?! He nodded and smiled obviously knowing what I was thinking. "Why?!"

"Because you wanted to. Do you remember anything that happened last night?"

"No! What happened? Wheres Alex?!"

"You broke up with him."

"W-what?!!" he threw me his shirt, I just looked at it.

"What? You just want to stand there naked? Thats fine with me" he grinned. I felt like I was going to collapse, my head was swirling, my heart was breaking and my emotions were staggered.

"What happened? Tell me everything." I snapped.

"All I know is you said to me that he wanted you to change. You said that if he didnt love you just the way you are then you wont waste your time."

"Why did he want me to change?"

"I unno." he shrugged "he probubly was telling you to stop drinking again. I dont see a problem, your just having fun." I sighed and put on his shirt. Maybe this is a good thing? I thought to myself. Alex is the only link I have thats close to my father. If hes out of my life then maybe Ill forget about the life I had. I shook my head. What am I thinking?! I love Alex, hes the best thing thats ever happened to me... I walked into the kitchen and grabbed some advil. There was a peice of paper on the fridge that wrote

'Party at Kyle's 6pm'

"Your going to Kyle's party tonight?" I asked Drake.

"Yeah. You wanna come?" he hugged me from behind.

"Sure." I scwirmed out of his arms. "I'm...going to take a shower." I walked into the bathroom and closed the door. I turned on the water and let the steam clear my head. I sat on the floor, knees up and started to cry, tears fell into my hands. I wanted to call Alex but I'm afraid of what he might say. What if he doesnt want me back? I wiped the tears from my eyes and got in the warm shower.

"I'm going home..." I walked into the living room.

"I thought you broke up with him."

"I dont know what I was thinking." I ment that in two ways...

"Want me pick you up at five thirty?"

"Yeah, sure." I walked out the door.

I reached for the doorknob hands shaking unconrolably. I exhaled, here it goes. I walked in the door "Alex...?"

"Jade?" he walked out of the bedroom.

******************************************

Thanks for reading :)