The perfect couple

I'm writing the fourth chapter right now so it'll probubly be up by tomorrow :)

Picture on the right is Drake --->

***********************************************

Alex

A year ago Jade and I ran away, since then we found an appartment across the country in California and began a new life together. Her bruises were gone and her scars were barely visible.

"Alex?" she called from the living room, I walked out.

"Yeah babe?" she knelt on the couch backwards and smiled.

"I love you." I smiled, her now red hair was longer and cut a different way just so people wouldnt notice her.

Her father sent out a search party to try to find her but they assumed a couple months later she died. We hadnt talked to anybody from home since we left; Its better if people think shes dead becuase I dont know what her father would do if he found her. I hate to think of it...

"I love you too." I kissed her. "You hungry?" she shrugged.

"Not really." The front door flew open, she jumped and scurried to the edge of the couch. Drake started laughing. "Jesus Drake dont do that!"

"Coward." she stuck her tounge out at him, he did the same. Drake was one of our best friends out of the group of people we met here. He was a year older than us but acts like a child at times. "Whatre you two love birds up to?"

"Nothing much."

"Oh...fun." he walked to the kitchen bumping his fist on mine as he passed. Jade got off the couch and hugged me.

"Why are you here?" she asked Drake.

"What? You dont want me here? I thought you said I could come over whenever I wanted to. Thats why you gave me a key..." he snickered "Ohhh I get it, you two are 'busy'." Jade and I havnt made love yet, shes not ready yet. Like I said even if it takes years then so be it, I'll never leave her.

"No!" she turned her head away from him; He laughed a bit.

"I'm here cause I'm bored. I need something to do, the clubs arent open yet."

"I got the new Call of duty..."

"Sweet!" he turned on my xbox and started to play. My mom gave me the rest of my trust fund -yes she knew about us, she wanted to help in any way.- so I dont have to worry about money for a long time.

"You go ahead and play. I'll watch you two, you guys look funny when you play video games." she grinned. I kissed her, picked her up by the waist and sat her on the couch. I sat infront of her on the floor.

Jayda

Alex and Drake played for hours, I dont know whats so enterainting about killing computer images...but they look funny when they play, the faces they make are priceless.

"Do you guys want to come with me tonight?" Drake got up and streched.

"Where are you going?" Alex yawned.

"Wherever theres alot of people." he smirked.

"Do you feel like going babe?" Alex looked at me; I shrugged.

"Sure." I havnt gone to a club in awhile.

"Okay." Alex got up and grabbed my hand. "Lets get dressed."

I slipped into my bluck ruffled tube dress that Alex bought me and some black flats. Im so glad I dont have to hide under hoodies and jeans anymore. I finnaly admit I'm pretty, well Alex actually made me but I trust his judgment. He wore dark denim jeans and a black jacket with a with shirt. He somehow gets hotter everyday... He saw me looking at him and smiled. I blushed; he came over and wrapped his arm around my shoulder. We looked into the full length mirror; him and I looked perefect, if there was an award for the perfect couple we'd win bar none.

"Hurry up you guys!" Drake yelled from the living room. Alex and I walked out and to the front door I saw Drake glance at me and raise his eyebrow.

We went to a new club, Alex and I werent 'legal' so we had fake ID's. its only a two year difference not that bad right? Plus, I needed a fake ID becuase my name is all over the news even all the way over here.

"Jade! Over here!" I looked towards the voice, Serena our other best friend waved.

"Hey!" I walked over and gave her a hug. "I didnt expect you to be here." I smiled "Now I'll have some fun."

"You got that right. Alex go get us ladies a drink." Alex rolled his eyes and did what he was told.

Alex

Jade and Serena got wasted, Drake was off grinding some girls and I was just sitting watching Jade so she wouldnt hurt hereself. This is how it always is, Im so protective over her, I'm not sure if its good or bad but I keep doing it.

"Hey there handsome." Jade walked up to me almost falling, then laughed. I sat up and held her so she wouldnt fall.

"Be carful Jade."

"I'm okay." she slurred.

"I think its time to go home." Everytime she drinks she has too much... She wiggled out of my arms.

"No!" she walked away towards Serena. I sighed and sat back down. Ill take her home when she passes out like last time. I thought to myself.

"Ugh my head is KILLING me!" Jayda walked out of the bedroom holding her head, it was noon already.

"You shouldnt drink so much then." I turned and looked at her from the couch.

"I think its because of the music..." she grabbed some advil. I sighed.

"You really should stop babe." she gave me a bad look. "Its not good for you."

"I dont drink that much. I was just having some fun." she snapped.

"Babe." I whined as she walked back into the bedroom slamming the door behind her.

She came out an hour later dressed in dark denim skinny jeans and a grey tank top.

"I'm going out. I'll be back later." I shot up and grabbed her before she walked out the door.

"Baby please dont be mad. I'm sorry." I kissed her.

"I'm not mad." she smiled. "I'll see ya later." she strutted away.