Forever and Always

Chapter 11 :)

WARNING! SEX SCENE IN THIS ONE (you can pass it if you want it doesnt matter) its my first time ever writing one so dont judge XD

*********************************

Alex

There she was, the love of my life. The girl I gave up because I was hurting her, though I know now that leaving her would just make it worse. Kissing another guy. Was I too late?

"Alex?! What are you doing here?!" The guy looked at Jade confused. Anger filled my body did he really think Jade liked him!? She's just trying to get over me! She doesnt care about you!

"I was trying to find you Jade."

"Why?"

"Because I still love you. I dont know what I was thinking." she sighed.

"Alex..." she grabbed the guys hand. "You're too late." she kissed the guy and walked off. I counted the steps as she walked away. I fell to my knees. A life without Jade is no life at all... I thought for a minuet. But if I get rid of that guy she's with...I might be able to get her back. I stood up and started to hatch a plan.

Jayda

I cant beleive Alex came all this way for me...but it didnt phase me. I think I'm officially over him. I know Ben and I belong together.

"So that was your ex?" Ben wrapped his arm around my waist.

"Yeah...he obviously hasnt gotten over me..."

"I knew he was lying to you..." I looked at him. "No one is stupid enough to let you go." he smiled. "I feel so lucky to have you Jayda Quinn. I love you so much." he kissed me and pulled me into a warm hug. Yeah. I'm definitaly over Alex. "Jade would you...move in with me?" Without hesitation I nodded and smiled.

"Lets go back home." I winked.

"Sounds good to me." We walked back to his car and drove back home.

Kyle

Aubrey and I still havnt found Alex...

"Okay is this guy invisible or something?" Aubrey stopped walking.

"No. He's just...really hard to find..." I walked back to her.

"That guy must have some bollocks to be here right now..." I dont know why but when she talks all british like that it turns me on...

"What do you say we stop and just head back to your place." I brushed her cheek.

"Lets just find this Alex guy first before we bonk." I looked at her in confusion. "Oh sorry. I forgot your american. Before we 'do the do" she finger quoted. I have to get used to her language... "Whats he look like?"

"...umm. Tall...brown hair...he looks normal..."

"Great..." she crossed her arms. "Is that him?" she pointed across the street. There he was. Looking a little pissed if you ask me.

"Yes. Good job sweetie." I kissed her. "ALEX!" I walked across the street.

"Kyle am I ever glad to see you. Wheres Jade?"

"I dont know. With Ben somewhere."

"Ben who?"

"My brother. Her boyfriend." Aubrey chimed in.

"Whos this pretty lady?" he raised his eyebrow.

"Alex!"

"Bugger off." she sneered. Alex raised his hands.