Woah

OMG I haven't updated in months! Im sorry yall lol, but here you go!

**************************************

Yn's POV

Dre finally pulled up to where the fair was located; it was packed. We could barely find a parking space, but luckily someone close to the back was pulling out so we got their parking space. Once he parked, we grabbed hands and made our way to the fair's entrance.

"Why is it so crowded?" I asked outloud, looking around at all of the preteens standing around with groups of friends.

"I don't know ma, but lets get our wristbands and just go have fun" Dre said, smiling at me as he pulled me to the booth where we buy wristbands.

We  walked up to the booth and stood in line for about a good 15 minutes before we made it to the front.

"Hi welcome to the local fair, will you all be purchasing tickets or wristbands?" The lady behind the booth asked us

"Um tickets? Tickets for what?" Dre asked, pulling out his wallet.

"Tickets to get an autograph and picture with the group Mindless Behavior in that white tent over there" The lady said, pointing to a huge white tent located to the far right of the fair.

Once I heard that name, my blood ran cold. I instantly wanted to leave, but Dre was really looking forward to spending time with me.

"Oh I don't know, Yn you wanna go see them? I don't mind buying the tickets" Dre said, looking down at me

"Um n-no I'm fine" I choked out, barely managing to say a complete sentence

Dre shot me a look, but didn't say anything

"No thanks, just 2 adult wristbands for the fair" He told the lady

"Alright that'll be $35" She said as Dre handed her the money and she put our wristbands on for us.

I wonder why Ray hasn't texted me or even tried to reach out to me, especially after I gave him my virginity and told him that I love him.

Why am I even thinking about him?  Snap out of it Yn, he's a fuckboy.

I shook my head at the thought and noticed Dre staring intensely at me. We were sitting down at a table, I don't even remember walking over here.

"Yn are you okay, what's wrong?" Dre asked me, grabbing my hands "You've been acting weird ever since we got up to the booth, do you not want to be here or something?"

Now I felt bad

"No, there's nothing wrong with me Dre" I shook my head "Im fine, really" I said reassuringly, smiling at him

"Okay good, because I don't need you to start crying on me when I beat yo ass at these games" He said, standing up

"Boy whatever" I laughed, pushing him as we made our way to where the games were located

We played a few games, even though Dre won most of them. It was all good though, he won me his huge teddy bear which I've always wanted. I was still kinda bummed that I didn't win any of the games, but Dre made me feel better by buying me a funnel cake.

"Damn Yn, I barely got any" Dre laughed at me as I licked the powdered sugar off of my fingers from the funnel cake.

"Okay it's not my fault that funnel cake is my favorite thing from the fair" I said, rolling my eyes playfully at him

"That's why you got powdered sugar all over your face" He said, looking at me with this big 'ol smile on his face

"Forreal? Where? Dre get it offfffff" I whined, wiping around my mouth