Not Again!

Thanks for the love on the last chapter. This time can yall please comment if she should press charges on Justin or not

~¤~¤~¤~¤~¤~¤~¤~¤~¤~¤~¤~¤~

Yn's POV

"No , no no no no NO!" I said , hitting on the door a couple of times

"Yn" Prod said , walking up to me and grabbing my wrists "What is it"

"We are locked in , AGAIN" I said sighing , going over to the couch and sitting down by Roc "You all will miss your show and everybody will hate me and Maya"

"Why would people hate you all?" Roc asked , wrapping an arm around my shoulder , meaning to comfort me

"Well .. TM will. They would say stuff about our outfits and things like that. Talk about us to tear us down just because we were locked in a room with their favorite group , you all know how they are" Maya said looking at the boys

"Im confused" My sister said , sitting on Rays lap

"Yn , Maya" Prince started "We will make sure that won't happen"

I gave a forced smile and looked away , looking anywhere but the boys. I pulled out my phone and texted my mom quickly , telling her we might be late.

Somebody knocked on the door and all eyes turned in that direction.

"You all will be out shortly. The maintenance crew will be here in a little. Theres food on the table" a voice said on the other side of the door before we heard footsteps walking away

I pushed myself up while everybody pulled out their phones and started following Maya on Instagram

"Yn what's your Instagram name?" one of the boys asked

" blah blah blah (whatever your Instagram name is , she didn't actually say blah blah blah lol)"

I walked over to the food table and grabbed a little plate , putting fruit on my plate.

"might as well get some cookies while im over here" I mumbled to myself

"hey" a voice said beside me

I looked over and it was Ray , putting food on his plate , not looking at me

"hey" I said back , moving further along the table

"just so you know , TM wouldn't be able to pick out your flaws. Your beautiful." he said , looking at me and smiling before walking past me and heading towards the end of the table

"and" he stopped and turned around , putting a piece of my hair behind my ear "your flaws are what makes you beautiful" and with that Ray walked away

I blushed uncontrollably and looked over to the couch where everyone else was. They were all in their phones to notice the little scene that just happened. I bit my lip and thinked back to what just happened.

The doorknob started jiggling and all eyes turned towards it. After about 5 minutes it was open and Walter rushed in and pulled the boys out , pushing them on stage. Maya , Mia , and I walked out and stood on the side of the stage and waited until Missing You came on. Somebody brought these two girls who were going on stage as well. Mia wasn't mad , she had stage fright anyways.

The boys made their way in our direction and I saw Ray and Princeton looking at me , walking towards me. Ray got to me first and pulled me on stage , the lights blinding me for a bit. I heard screams and my jaw dropped at how big the crowd was.

Ray took me to the white couch , letting me sit down before giving me a smile and walking away , dancing.

They started doing the routine and I nodded a bit , spotting Maya and one of the girls on the other side of the stage.

Roc must have grabbed Maya's hand because she started standing up and walking towards the audience. I was correct.

Ray and Princeton came over , Ray grabbing my hand and Princeton grabbing the girl sitting by me hands. Ray led me to the dead middle of the stage and I blushed alittle as the crowd screamed when we were holding hands dancing. He started singing to me and spinned me around , wrapping his arms around my waist , swaying. He knew not to get too close.

Just before we had the leave the stage , Ray spinned me around to face him and brought my face so close our noses were touching. I blushed again , turning my head. He moved it back and got close again , to where we were breathing the same air. The crowd was going crazy , and the boys were walking past us with their girls. I saw Maya out the corner of my eye giving me a thumbs up and smirking.

"What is Ray doing?" I thought. Just as our lips brushed the slightest he grabbed my hand and started walking me off the stage.

"W-w-what was that?" I stuttered , still feeling the butterflies

Ray just stared at me. The two girls left and the boys were back on stage. Maya was standing on the side , looking at us. Ray kept staring , not answering. But he started walking towards me.

"Ray I mean if you wanted to kiss me , you shouldn't try to do it on sta-"

I felt his lips softly press on mine. When did he get so close? I sighed in the kiss and kissed back , enjoying every moment of this. I slinked my arms around his neck , pulling his head farther down.

"Ray what are you doing back here , especially kissing?" Walter's deep voice said , interrupting our moment

Walter grabbed Rays arms and pushed him on stage , the crowds faint screams knocking me out of my trance

"Im sorry sir" I apologized to Walter

"Its okay , just don't hold him up to long next time"then he winked at me and walked away

I blushed again , for like the 100th time this night , and skipped happily over to Maya who was staring at me like I was a new person

"What?"

"You like Ray!" She said , smirking at me

"Well.. duh" I muttered

~¤~¤~¤~¤~¤~¤~¤

Sorry if there are any mistakes. How was it? i tried to make it long. I need 28+ votes and 18+ comments to update. PLEASE comment and tell me if Yn should press charges on Justin or not. That's how I will be able to write the rest of the story.