We Meet Again

Yn's POV

This ho Dani is really stressing me out, I swear im getting a few gray hairs. I sighed as I rolled over, looking at my phone. It read "11:43 am". Just great, I overslept.

I got out of bed and quickly took a shower and picked out a plain outfit. I stuck with an oversized sweater that said "BADDE$T" in red with blue sleeves. I looked through my closet for my ripped blue jeans and grabbed my Carmine's 6s. I quickly braided my hair into two French braids and grabbed my white bucket hat and my phone and rushed downstairs. (Picture of the outfit is in the picture section)

I looked at the clock in the foyer and it was only 12:46. I peeked into the living room expecting to find Dani and Briana but it was only my mom watching re-runs of The Fresh Prince of Bel Air.

"Hey ma where is Dani and Briana?" I asked, looking on the patio but still didn't see them

"Well don't you look cute" My mom said, looking at me smiling "Dani left out a while ago but Briana is still upstairs"

I walked up the steps into the guest room where Briana was packing her bags.

"Where are you going?" I asked her, sitting on the edge of the bed

"Well since me and Dani aren't friends anymore then I shouldn't intrude on your house so I'm going back home" She smiled at me, grabbing more clothes from the closet

"Don't you live in Georgia?"

"Yup, I actually live about 30 minutes away from your house"

"Well then don't go" I said "I mean just because your not Dani's friend doesn't mean that you can't be mine"

"Wow really, you'll let me stay?" Briana asked, looking at me

"Of course. Now hurry up and get ready were going to the mall"

••••••
The Mall

"I wanted some more shoes so we can go to FootLocker last and shop for a while" I said, looking at Briana but she was already staring at me

"Sorry" She mumbled, looking away blushing

I raised an eyebrow but left it alone, walking towards Wet Seal.

••

We shopped for about 2 hours and got really hungry so we decided to go to the good court.

"I see some delicious things and it sure isn't the food" I smirked, looking at a boy who walked past me checking me out

Briana laughed and shook her head as she walked to Cinnabon while me, on the other hand, made my way to American Deli.

I ordered my usual, 10 piece hot lemon pepper, and waited for Briana as she ordered some chicken nuggets from Chik Fil A.

"Dang girl you're fat" I said laughing at briana, eyeing her food

"I need to stop" She laughed a little "The food just goes straight to my booty"

I nodded while dipping my fry into my ranch.

"It seems like it's going straight to yours too" Briana said, looking at me funny

"Mhm" I laughed slightly, drinking my soda to distract myself from that thought in the back of my mind that this chick is flirting with me.

"I'll be back I have to pee" I said, quickly getting up and going to the restroom.

I stayed in there for about 5 minutes just contemplating whether or not to just end this shopping trip and come back by myself.

I decided not to be mean and just figure out what's going on with her.

I walked out of the restroom and ran into a boy walking out of the men's restroom. I looked up and instantly recognized those brown eyes.

"Oh my god" I said, staring at him in surprise

"Yn?" the boy smiled at me, licking his lips at me "Damn ma you looking good"

"Hey Dre" I muttered, mentally preparing for the drama that's about to arise.

❗️❗️❗️❗️❗️❗️❗️❗️❗️❗️
How was that? If yall have forgot, Dre is Dani's first love from 8th grade who Yn supposedly stole from Dani as mentioned in the chapter "Say What?!" A picture of Dre will be posted in the next chapter.

VOTE & COMMENT PLEASE!!!

Ignore any grammatical mistakes, I didnt proofread.