Just Stawp

Maya's POV

I am planning something soo devious right now. Its about time that Yn and Ray make up and make out again. So , I told Yn to get extra dressed up and extra cute because we are going to the mall to meet up with some boys. Little does she know that those boys are Roc and Ray. Now only me and Roc know whats up. Ray thinks hes just shopping and being the third wheel with Roc , but *evil laugh* (lol) he's actually going to be making out with Yn. Am I a geniusor nah? (Your going to answer that question when you finish with this chapter)

Yn's POV

(outfit in external link)

I hope these boys Maya is talking about are cute cause I need somebody to take my mind off of Ray. Maya is such a good friend.

-1 hour later-

We pull up at the mall and walk in through the food court. Maya is texting away on her phone while im steady getting samples from these Chinese places.

'Ohh Maya try this Bejing Beef and Orange Chicken it is soo goo-"

"Yn , the boys are here!" Maya said , smiling wide and snatching the food out of my hand and throwing it in the trash. while pulling me further into the mall.

Like .. i really wanted that beef.

Ray's POV

I wrapped my arm around Nicole's (the girl he shouted out the day he kissed you) waist and kissed her neck as we walked into the mall with Roc.

Nicole just laughed and talked about nonsense as we got on the escalator. I mean she wasnt Yn but she was alright I guess. But if I ever saw Yn again I wouldn't know what I would do. I'd probably act like I dont care anymore since she was on FaceTime with Jay.

"Aye my folks here , come on" Roc said , slick rolling his eyes at Nicole.

He needa stop doing that to my girl

"Hey Chres" I heard a familiar voice say.

It was Maya. They hugged and everything and I heard Roc ask her where is she at.

Who tf they talking bout , i thought it was just them?

"Oh she went to the bathroom , she should be coming back right no-" Maya stopped full sentence "Who tf is she?"

I gave her a weird look. "Tf you questioning me for? This my girl Nicole"

Maya pulled Roc off to the side and they was slick arguing. Then i saw this girl come from the side of them with her back to me and was trying to quiet them down.

"Damn" i said under my breath

That girl got some cake like got dayum. Okay lemme stop my girl is right here. I pulled Nicole to the front of me and was kissing her briefly until Roc came back over.

"Bruh she gotta go" Roc told me

"Nigg@ im tired of people telling me what to do , if my girl cant stay then im leaving"

Nicole smiled at me and kissed my neck. I  backed up cause I felt my pants tightening (basically saying he was getting aroused)

"Alright bruh" Chres said "But dont blame me cause I was tryna help you out"

What tf was he talking bout. Anyways i followed him over to Maya and her friend with the big ole booty.

"You know what , i think we should just go , come on" Maya said , keeping her friend from looking at me and trying to pull her

"What , no i wanna stay. I didnt even get to go shopping yet" Her friend said

Wait a freaking minute , is that -

"Ray?!" Yn said , turning around to me and spotting Nicole on me.

"Y-Yn" I stuttered , trying to think of a way to explain myself

"Just save it Ray" She said , putting her hand up "I cant even believe you. Now you'll know the reason why I will never forgive you. And to think , i was gonna call you today"

She wiped away her tears and stormed off crying , leaving me there looking dumb and heartbroken.

"Baby who was that thot?" Nicole asked me , rubbing on my chest

"Bruh get tf away from me , ion even like yo annoying looking ahh , yo whining ahh , yo baby come here looking ahh , get tf away from me witcho thot ahh" I said to her , dismissing her hoe ahh

I walked out of the mall and to my car , slamming my head against the steering wheel. I always mess stuff up! I should've listened to Roc when he told me she had to go. I just dont listen. And now i might never get Yn back.

*************************************

Now , is Maya a genius or nah? Was Roc right or nah? Is Nicole annoying or nah? Is Ray mad or nah? Did Ray go in on Nicole or nah? Is the song to the side explaining how Ray feels about Nicole right now or nah?  Is Yn heartbroken or nah?

Lol i play too much but yes , answer those questions for me ^ and I will update much more quicker! Sorry for any mistakes