Always Remember...11

Ok, i'm going to try that voting & uploading thing. So I need tweenty-five votes & ten comments on this chapter so that I could upload the next chapter. so if you want another chapter tell your friends about this story & tell them to comment & vote! & I hate to keep you guys waiting but sometime it feel like I'm writing for no reason when I get no comment & vote, So show me that you are reading by commenting and voting that's all i ask for! If you don't I guess we won't be seeing a new chapter for a while....

Enjoy!

==============================================================================

Always Remember 11 (Nathan P.O.V.)

Seth and I walked into the room and it looked like things lightened up a little. Her parents we’re smiling and laughing and so was India.

“What happened while we were gone?” Seth asked

“Nothing, nothing changed. what happened between you guys?” India asked looking between the two of us.

“Nothing nothing changed.” Seth said repeating her answer.

“Come on, it clear that now you guys don’t hate each other. Your lying.” India wined.

“That’s when your wrong. We never hated each other.” Seth said patting her shoulder and then going around her. “All you have to know now is that we’re closer then ever. ” Seth said smiling at me and then sitting near his parents.

“Find then don’t tell me. I’ll find out anyway.” India said as she sat back down then pulled her blackberry out. “Uh! I hate hospitals! There’s never service. I haven‘t talk to Michael since this morning.”

I sat in the chair closest to Autumn bed side. Took out the letter and read number 9.

 (I know some of you guys don't read the Author's note but 25 votes & 10 comments before another upload! Please & Thank you!)

9. Remember that summer we spent at Mason Beach? That’s the first time I meet Kendal and I wouldn’t listen to you when you told me that something’s different about him. Well you can’t blame me, he seemed like a pretty good guy at first. But when he tried forcing me to get married to him that was another story. Then you came in to save me. That night wasn’t a very good night but you have to admit it did change the way I judge people. Now I know now not to judge people by their cover.

Flash Back:

It was the end of the school year and Autumn Nathan and a couple other people all went to the beach for the being of summer vacation. Autumn was at one of the shacks that sold food eating a hamburger in her bikini while Nathan was out in the water with the guys, dragging each other under. It wasn’t long before someone sat in the empty seat near Autumn and smiled at her. She smiled back but find it impossible to eat when someone was watching her.

“Umm, can I help you?” she asked the guy sitting next to her in the most polite way she can.

“No, I’m just looking at one of the prettiest girls on the beach. Couldn’t help but to stare.” he said. Autumn really took that moment to cheak him out. He wasn’t that bad looking but one thing she knew for sure was that Nathan looked better than him. He had shaggy blonde hair and gray eyes.

“Umm, thank you.” she said as she blushed and looked away. She didn’t know if she should leave or go find one of her friends. But one thing was for sure is that she didn’t wanna stay in this awkward position.