Always Remember...9

7. You remember when we went to the homecoming dance together? I was getting all dolled up for Cameron Dulbecco for no reason. Then he dumped me in the worst way ever! I hated that night, and I hated myself for crying instead of staying strong. But the good part about it was that I had people who cared about who help me get through it. You, Seth, India & even Michael.

"Wait she said my name?" Seth said grabbing the paper out my hand.

"Yeah why do you sound so surprised?" I asked

"Well we never really got along to well or agreed on many stuff. We always fight and then make up the next day. But this time it's going to be different. This we won't make up..." he said trailing off. I knew exactly what he was pointing out.

"If your thinking she's going to die, do us all a favor and take that thought out your head. She not going to die. She's to young to die. Trust me who ever did this to her is going to pay with their life and that's coming from the heart." I said seriously. I meant every word I said.

Seth just laughed and shook his head as he pushed his food to the side. "Your starting to sound like me." he said.

I laughed to. I was starting to sound like him. "Yeah I guess I am." I said.

"I remember that night I beat that little bitch up right in front of everybody. He even cried and begged me to stop." Seth said as he laughed at the memory. "That teaches him not to mess with my little sister." he said more to himself then to me.

"Yup, I definitely learned his lesson." I agree. "Let me start from the beginning of that night"

Flashback:

"India I'm serious which dress should I wear the blue one or the red one." Autumn complained.

It was the night of homecoming and the only people left at the house were Autumn and India. Seth already left early so that he could grabbed a few drinks before the dance. India was all dressed but was waiting for her boyfriend Michael to pick her up.

"Why do you care which dress you look good in both." she said laying down on Autumns bed.

Autumn wanted to look at least half as pretty than India. India was wearing a gray flowing short dress that was strapless.

"Come on India I want to look good for Cameron! So choose one please and quickly. Nathan should be here any minute." Autumn complained.

"Let's wait until he come's he could choose for you. He probably would love to stay while you change." India said winking at me. But when I kept a serious face she sighed. "We all know you want to make Nathan jealous. That's why you want look hot, just for him. Plus I think you should break up with Cameron. He's no good for you and plus I hate him." India added quickly. "We all know you have feeling for someone one else." she said before smiling and sitting up before someone cleared their throat that my bedroom door.

" Who are you trying to look hot for?" Nathan said as he invited himself into Autumn's room. Autumn felt a blush cross her face and quickly turned around and made sure her robe was on good.

"Hey, Nathan we were waiting for you Autumn wanted to know what dress she'll look hotter in. She wanted you opinion." India said.

"You'll look good in any dress" Nathan said looking up at Autumn to meet her green eyes.

"Talking about looking good. You look cute in that Tuxedo." India said complimenting him.

"Yeah, your looking good." Autumn chipped in.

"Thanks both of you look good too." Nathan responded look from Autumn to India.

"I'm not even dressed yet!" Autumn whined.