Always Remember...6

4. You remember when we were seven and you proposed to me in your tree house. That was sweet of you. You took my first kiss. I will never forget it.

"You guys kissed?! & proposed to each other!?" India said grabbing the paper away from me in disbelief. "How come I was never told of this?" she asked with a fake hurt on her face.

"Not surprising to me. Just look, they've been best friends forever. They're always around each other so maybe they got a little curious and kissed. But I don't know about the proposing part" Seth said as he glared at me.

What's with him, it like one minute he likes me and the next he wants to kill me. I know that he's upset and all right now, but this started ever since we were kids.

"Shut up, Seth" India said and I'm happy that she did tell him to shut up cause he's getting on my last nervous.

He just rolled his eyes and continued to glare at me. I just ignored him as India sat right next to me.

"Tell us about it." she said waiting for me to tell them. When I hesitated she added. "We're going to be family you could tell us. It's not like we're never going to hear about it." she said.

I glanced up at her parents and Seth. It looked like they all were listening to our conversation.

"Yeah, go on Nathan. I want to hear about my daughters first kiss." her mother said. "And it's true we are going to be family soon, so you might as well." she said pushing me to tell the story.

Her father and Seth looked like they wanted to strangle me, but they did look interested. With no more hesitation I begun to tell them they day we had our first kiss.

Flashback:

It was spring and Nathan and Autumn were playing house outside. Autumn was pretending to be the mom and Nathan was pretending to be the dad. They were inside the tree house sitting on the wooden floor.

"Where's my diner?" Nathan said as he sat in front of Autumn.

"It's right here. I made it special for you. It called berry soup." she said taking a rock and then smashing a few berries that she got from the berry tree in his back yard.

" Ill, I don't want any berry soup any more. I want something different. Something new." he said taking the rock that she was smashing the berries on and the throwing it out the tree house window.

"Nathan!" she yelled

"What?" he asked. He didn't know what he did wrong all he did was throw the rock out the window.

"That was rube." She yelled at him standing up and then putting her hand on her small hips.

"No It wasn't. I just said I didn't want berry soup." he said innocently.

"no, your not suppose to grab thing out your wife hand and throw it out the window like that. That hurts my feelings." she said

"Well, I'm..." but he didn't have anytime to finish what he was going to say. She cut him off and pushed him so that his back hit the side of the tree house.

"I don't want to be married to you anymore." she said as she started for the tree house door.

"Wait, I'm sorry cupcake." he said blocking her exit.

"Move Nathan! I want to leave." she said trying to go around just to have Nathan block her way of escape again.

" When I tell you I'm sorry your suppose to for give me. That's what my mom and dad do every time they get in a fight." he said.