Always Remember...15

Autumn P.O.V. 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

You know how a teen would be jumping for joy when school’s over. They would spend their summer on the beach and with friend, going to parties and getting drunk. Well for me this summer was going to be different and I was pretty sure I can wait until school was over. But unfortunately school ended leaving me at India and Kassie. 

My parents and her parents rented a place to have a big party to celebrate them graduating college. If I really wanted to I could walk home, all I have to do is cut throw the woods but I wanna be with my sister. Even though India is going to a near by college, I’m going to miss seeing her everyday at home. Thanks to Michal moving near by and buying an apartment for them to live to gather. India was so happy when she found out Michael came just to see her. The last time I saw them, they were making a fool out of themselves on the dance floor in front of a lot of kids from school.

Me on the other hand slipped away from the crowd. Even though I heal most of the way I was still sore around my rib cage and my foot. Right now I was alone up on the roof top looking down at the woods. Hearing wolves howl into the distance was calming. Sitting under the moonlight was calming. 

Tonight was the first second fully moon this month. I watched as it shined though out the woods glistening over the trees. I think full moons at night were the prettiest things ever. It symbolizes strength, love, power and mystery. When people look at full moons they instantly think of mates and love. When I look at a full moon I think of beauty and power. 

Sitting on the edge of the roof swinging my feet and just listening and watching as the music from bellow sent vibrations up above.

As for me and Nathan I did as much as possible to stay away from him.  I would avoid eye contact. I would stay an arms lengths away from him but even though it was working I couldn’t help but to feel bad for pushing him away. Sometime I think Nathan know about my little plan and gets all mad at me when I push him away and storms off, just so he could come back again acting like nothing happened. 

I never knew of him having an anger issue and I’m scared of his flickering emotions. When I went back to school he even got jealous because I asked one of my guy friends, David to help me up the stairs.  He gets mad over the littlest and stupidest things. 

Pulling my thoughts away from Nathan, I thought about what was going to happen tomorrow. Well, tomorrow morning I’m going to leave to California and basically kill Kendal and get out of there as quickly as possible. Since the pack doesn’t want to draw suspicion that we were the cause of Kendal death, they said only two of us can go and they left the decision up to my family to figure out and guess who they voted for to come with me for the second time. Yep! Nathan!

He gladly accepted and that were I go back to saying ‘this summer was going to be different and I can wait until school was over’. But luck is never on my side and school was over with in a flash. 

I leaned back letting my feet sway back and forth and supporting my body up with my good arm. It was kind of cold considering I was wearing a dress and flats. I tried not paying attention to the coldness and instead let out a big sigh and gazed up at the moon and stars.