Always Remember...22

ANNOUNCEMENT! IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT!!! Ok, I think that got your attention! Anywho......'Always Remember' is slowly coming to an end in a couple of chapters. This will be my second complete story and I'm so happy and proud with myself. The last chapter of this story will be chapter 26 meaning that after this chapter there are only 4 chapter left. 

Now that I got that out of my way....HAPPY READING!!!

Nathan's P.O.V.

Cupcake has been in such a bad mood today and I could tell it's not her time of the month. Something's bothering her but I don't know what but I'm determined to find out so that I could make her feel happy again. I've been holding back for the last two days. I haven't kissed her a two days and I tried not touching her in any intimate way at all. 

It's hard but I'm trying not to mate with her...and if I slip up Cole will have my ass and Seth will win our little bet. Just a couple more days then she's all mine. I watched closely as she talking and giggled with Kendal's bitch. Yes, I call her Kendal's bitch because she is one by the way she spoke to my mate so that's her name for now on. 

I can't lie, I love seeing her in heels even though she would wobble a little or stumble over flat surfaces. She's sexy and she's killing me with that tight skirt and blouse. Only if I could pounce on her here and now in the middle of this resturante. 

"Get your mine outta the gutter Nathan," Cole told me. Cole's weird I got to admit, he not even looking at me but he knows exactually what I'm thinking. He just playing with his coffee. I pulled my eyes away from my mate body and starred out the window, I could here their conversation but not clearly due to the noise in the resturante. 

After cupcake gave Kendal's bitch her some type of lotta, she started clearing table's as if she worked there. Cole called her over to tell her she was doing a great job but she glarred at him as if she was going to rips his head off when no one was looking. I don't know if it was because she was in a bad but by the time she left the table Cole looked a little on edge. 

When Kendal's bitch finally left after giving cupcake a note, Autumn made her way straight to the bathroom and changed out of the costume she was wearing. She didn't greet us with words she just shoved the beg in Cole's hand and made her way out of the resturant. I looked at Cole funny and he gave me the same look but there was something behind his expression that told me he had a clue.

Once we got in the car and started driving away Autumn spoke up making all eyes go on Cole. " So it's prince Cole Jacob Leon isn't it? Hier to the Leon thron?" Cole was shocked as he gripped the stirring wheel in his hands. I looked at him and asked " What are you talking about?" 

" I'm talking about how Kendal's entirer family are royality, including Cole. Both of them are princesand heir to throns. Apparently Cole forgot to mention that little detail," Autumn said crossing her arm over her chest.

We both looked at Cole, but he didn't say anything. He just sat there looking angrey before mubbling, " I'll explain myself once we get to the hotel."

For the rest of the ride to the hotel everyone was silent off in their own little worlds. Autumn was the last to enter our hotel room closing and locking it behind her. She turned around with her arms acrossed on her chest, I definately need to find out what shoved up her butt.