Chapter 11

Sorry about the wait guys /.\

Chapter 11

The soft music played in the background as we all sat at the bar, it was around three O'clock. Everybody was having a good time, drunken people were singing up on stage to the karaoke machine. While mom, Nick, and I were laughing about something mom said. Smiling I took another swig of my drink and started to drowned out their conversation

I thought about how the fire licked my skin so closely, it was not a pleasant feeling. And the thought of me about to die, by falling through the top floor of a four story mansion. That’d be a rude awakening indeed, I shuddered just thinking about it. I looked to Nick as he smiled, eyes lit up like a Christmas tree. Man if it wasn’t for him, I’d be dead right now.

I excused myself and walked to the bathroom, closing the door softly I looked into the mirror. Ash and sweat covered my face, I pulled some paper towels out of the dispenser then wet them. I washed off my face them messed with my hair a bit, making it look a little nicer. Once I got out of the bathroom I noticed how stuffy it felt... I needed some air.

Sneaking out of the bar for a second I leaned against the wall and closed my eyes. It was nice feeling the cool air blow on my skin and through my hair, I groaned as the images popped up in my head again and again. That’s it, I’m going to be having bad dreams.. I know it.

Sighing again she looked up at the sky, man was she tired. I feel like falling out here and now, yawning I sat on a chair and rested my head against the wall. But before I knew it my eyes were open once again.

“You know, that’s one of the main reasons people get rapped out here.” A familiar voice growled.

Blinking sleepily I looked up at the broad chest and capacitive face then smirked. “Well Kyle, I’m sure if I did fall asleep out here you’d save me from being raped now wouldn’t you?” I blinked again.... Wait how’d we get on this topic again....

He rolled his eyes. “You know I would but... What in the hell happened to you, looks like you were in an intense fight.” He grabbed my arm and studied it as well as the rest of my body.

I took my arm back and he growled. “I was.. But I’m fine.”

He furrowed his brow. “Why didn’t you get me, I could’ve helped you out... You are my mate after all.”

I stood up. “Yeah well I didn’t have enough time, but we handled it...”

Kyle narrowed his eyes. “Who the hell is we?” He grabbed my arm and pulled me towards him, “you’re mine.” He said lowly.

I leaned my head against his chest. “I know.” I said softly. “But I’m also his.” Just as soon as I said it Nick walked out looking for me.

“Who the hell is this?” Nick glared at Kyle then took my other arm and pulled me towards him.

I groaned as they both pulled me back and forth by my arms. “Nick, this is Kyle... Kyle this is Nick.” I pulled them both towards me using all the strength I could muster. “Guy’s play nice, you’re both on the same team.”

Kyle looked to Nick. “Wait so you mean he’s... your mate too?” He sniffed the air.. “But he’s human..”

My mom walked out as well then grinned at our little party. “Well, well well, Aglaia you’ve got yourself in quite the pickle.” She laughed.

Kyle looked confused at my mother and I laughed too. “Well yes it seems so. Hopefully they’ll stop pulling my arms off so I’ll still be able to use them.” Right after I said that they let go, I sighed and rolled my shoulders. “I really hope you guys will learn to get along.”

Mom scuffed and waved a hand. “Wolves don’t like sharing, they’re too possessive. I mean look where it got me and your father.” I knew what she meant.

Kyle’s eyes widened. “You’re her mother....” Rendered speechless, I chuckled. Walking over to her he shook her hand. “It’s a pleasure to meet you.” He said nervously.

I tried to stifle a laugh but I failed epically. “You don’t have to shake her hand, Kyle.” I leaned against Nick, overwhelmed. I yawned again and my eyes got watery, blinking it away I closed my eyes for a second.

A second turned into a hour but I woke up to everyone arguing over where I’m staying the night. Kyle wanted me to stay with him as did my mom and Nick, I groaned and sat up.

“I’m sorry Kyle and Nick but she’s staying with me tonight, I haven’t seen my daughter in a year so you’ll just have to deal.” Mom smirked and I rolled my eyes then laid back down.

“I think it’ll be safer staying at my house.” Kyle said earning a glare from my mom.

I rubbed my temples as they continued to talk. “Kyle isn’t the Association still on your trail though.”

He looked to me. “No, I shook them, I don’t think they’ll be back.”

“The Association?” Mom hissed, “you can’t shake the Association, if they’ve been to your house then I’m sure they’re staked out there.” Kyle looked like a grumpy panda as he pouted.. it was too cute. “And I’m sure they’ve been to Nick’s house so the only place we can really go is my hotel room.”

I shrugged. “I guess that works, I mean we’ll all be in danger, so your hotel room would be a good hideout. Can we go now because I think I’m going to fall asleep soon.”

They all nodded and by the times we ended up at the hotel I was already asleep in Kyle’s arms. They all walked up the stairs as I slept in his arms. I woke up for a short amount of time to see that mom was sleeping on the bed and they guys were on the floor. Then I felt like I heard something rumble behind me, I looked back and sniffed the air... Ahh it was nothing. Then I laid back on the couch and slept till morning.

_____

Sorry about this being a short chapter, sadly I'm starting to loose my drive for this book since it's been a month. So the quality of this book may dwindle.. but I'll try my best to keep it going.

Anyway if you liked it comment and or give it a vote (: 

PS Un-edited...