Chapter 8

I know I usually do different POVs and I haven't done a chapter in Coopers for a while, but in this part of the story he is acting very rash and animalistic, I'm not quite sure how to incorporate his wolf into his inner dialogue. I will continue from his POV soon, so just hang on if you are waiting for that. For now I will just be doing it from Chloe's. Thanks for your patience!

Chapter 8 CHLOE POV

The crinkle of the small, lunch sized Doritos bag was the only sound that echoed through the large gym. I had gotten hungry shorty after entering and had overturned the first of at least 4 vending machines, and had gone through a little less than half of it.

Luckily they all seemed to have been recently stocked, so I shouldn't run out for a few days. The water fountain was a never ending supply, and the restrooms came in handy. The only bad part about this mini jail cell was my guard. For the past 12 hours he had just stationed himself outside the door, never straying his eyes from me.

I found it a bit unsettling, to say the least. First of all, his wolf was clearly on the verge of taking control. The features of his wolf were beginning to show, if this had been a normal circumstance he would have gone back to normal by now. Clearly, he and his wolf were upset by my behavior. Their joint agreement on this seemed to put them in this limbo.

On the other side of the spectrum, my side, my wolf was going insane. She wanted so badly to reach through my control and open the door to let him in. I ached to shift, but I knew once I did that she would find a way out, or a way to let him inside.

<His wolf says he i going to knock the doors down if you don't let him inside.>

My wolf said to me, curtly of course.

"Tell his 'wolf' that he has already tried that, and that the doors seemed to be 'Alpha proof.'"

<He says he doesnt like your sass."

 "Well you tell him I don't like his face!" I yelled at the door.

Looking out the door I saw him come at the door and smash it with his fist. The door shivered, but didn't even crack. I heard him growl loudly in outrage, but it was muted through the barrier between us.

<He is our Alpha, Chloe! This is not how our father raised us.>

 "He is going to mark us as soon as there is no more barrier! I don't want to be a Luna, I want to be the Alpha of my own pack!"

<He is a strong, attractive, amazing Alpha. He is our mate, I know it. I know we decided we were going to become Alpha. But now I want him, and I want him more than the title.>

 "Well I don't."

< You realize I will never want another male than him, I will never be happy as Alpha without him.>

 "Do YOU realize that I will hate you and him forever if he were to mark me?"

<This isnt just you though, Chloe. This is both of us.>

 "I'm done always doing what you want to do. I don't want him. I don't want to be a Luna. I don't want to be HIS mate. I'm so done with this."

<You're being selfish, you want him just as much as I do. Your just in denial because this goes against everything you have thought you wanted since we were small.>

"You don't know anything! You're just a dog stuck inside my body! You would want anything that showed a slight bit of interest! Just leave me alone for once!"

<I will leave you alone, if that is how you want it. But dont expect me again until you're done acting like a child. You are not acting like and Alpha, or even a Luna right now. Now you are just being a child. Grow up and see what is right in front of you.>

"Oh, Fuck You! And you're stupid Alpha!"

I stood screaming at nothing, as my wolf retreated into my head. Closing my eyes I knelt down on the floor and tried to scamble every one of my thoughts to the back of my brain. Looking up and around the room  I grew frustrated at how my life was at the moment. Here i was, stuck in this gym with a stupid, hormone inraged Alpha guarding the door like I was his runnaway slave. My blood began to boil and I saw red. 

"LEAVE ME ALONE!" I turned and screamed at Cooper through the glass door.

"CAN'T YOU TELL I DON'T WANT YOU? CAN'T YOU SEE THAT I HATE YOU! I WILL ALWAYS HATE YOU!"

My nose was only inches from pressing up against the glass, and i was on my toes trying to get at his height level. I felt a stray tear falling from my face, and I quickly wiped it away to prevent him from noticing my weakness.

"Because of you my wolf has separated herself from me. She won't agree with anything I say or do. She won't listen to reason, and she just wants you." He looked satisfied at the end, and his bright eyes dimmed the slightest bit.

"But I DON'T. I don't want you, i have never wanted you, and I will never like you. You ave separated me from my wolf, and you do nothing positive for me or her. I am not interested in being your Luna, or any part of your pack." The brightness of his eyes were back, but his fangs retracted back slowly into his mouth.

"Now, I am going to unlock thos door. I am going to get out of this room. I apoligize, sincerely, for hitting you. I swear to send the pack doctor to tend you you immediatly, but if you try to do anything to me that I don't want you will regret it." He just stared.

Reaching for the lock on the door I tried to get a hold of my wolf.

"Hello?" I asked in my mind. Nothing.

"Fine then."

I pulled the door open and I stepped out. Cooper was less than 12 inches away from me, but he didn't move  any part of himself but his eyes which followed my every move.

Getting out from between him and the door i backed away towards the more populated areas of the camp.

"Goodbye, Alpha Cooper. I'll see you at the tournament." And I turned and ran.

"I'll see you before then, kitten. Count on it." 

Authors Note

Okay guys. So idk if this is super short or not, but i promise i will get the next part up within the month. Since i am turning 17 this month i will need a combo of comments and votes to equal 17 before the next update. So like EXAMPLE: 6 comments and 11 votes or 10 comments and 7 votes. If you dont get what i am trying to say then just do both :D I am LOVING he supportive feedback, but some constructive critisizm would be great. Stuff you like or dont like, parts you want to see or have seen.

Later Lovlies!