Chapter 7

Okay, I only got 5comments, when I said I needed 7. But I did get 10 votes, and it has been a long time so I have decided to update early! :) I hope everybody is having a good summer! If you guys are enjoying this story I encourage you to fan and share it with your friends! Thanks so much!

CHAPTER 7 CHLOE POV

For the first time in my life the wishes of me and my wolf were different. We were always supposed to agree, since we are so closely tied. But not in this.

In the moment that Cooper held my head in his hands we both knew something drastic was about to happen. That he would be staking his claim in some sort of way. The difference in opinion that we had, was that she WANTED this.

My wolf was aching for him to take control, to be an alpha. While my human mind rejected this idea. I was the alpha, I was dominant, and the fact he held me in a submissive position was unacceptable.

All the while fighting my wolf for control of my body, I ripped myself out of his grasp and began running for the nearest part of the camp. If I could get there before he could catch me he wouldn't be able to mark me. He wasn't technically allowed too unless he won over me in the tournament.

If I could escape now and avoid him as much as possible, then beat him in our fight then I would be rid of him forever.

My head running start didn't last very long though, I could hear his steps echoing just behind me. His snarls filled the air. Looking back would only cause me to lose speed and momentum so I kept my gaze locked on the camp.

"CHLOE! STOP!" His growl rang through the air, but I kept running. My wolf inside me whimpered but I pushed her to the back of my mind. If I wanted to beat him I couldn't pay attention to her whining.

"AUGH!" He yelled, exasperated.

I saw doors to one of the big gyms ahead of me, and dashed for them, praying they weren't locked from the outside.

When I got to them I pulled with all my might, but the one double door wouldn't budge. I looked behind me and saw Cooper barreling down a little slope. If they other door was locked I wouldn't have time to run anywhere else.

I pulled on the other door, to no avail. Then, almost giving up, I leaned on it and it opened. Squeezing in at the last second Cooper came running at the door hitting it when I pushed it closed.

He kept pushing, trying to get in. But I also pushes, keeping him out. I could it's lock and locked it, safe now I looked through the clear glass into the angry wolfs face.

His eyes were glowing a bright amber, his ears were pointed, and his fangs elongated. The bruise was now showing up purple on his face, and anger was etched into every feature.

I looked around the darkened room, thankfully there was only this door so be couldn't get in any other way. That also meant that there was no other way out.

I was stuck in here until he left, or until I let him in.

I sat down right in front of the door and watched him. There were working restrooms, vending machines, and water fountains in here.

I could wait.

**************************

It's super short :)

Sorry!

#sorrynotsorry

10 votes and (ill be nice) 6 comments and I'll finish the chapter. The comments need to be from different people btw. I think that should be implied from now on, so I don't have to keep saying it every chapter. Hey! Post as many comments as you would like though! It's just your username will only count for one :D

Later LOVLIES