Welcome to Gotham

"All right, we ready to go?" Cyborg glanced around. Everyone was here.

They all nodded. "So KF taking us first or you Raven?" Cyborg looked at Raven.

"Let me go first." Raven stepped forward and lifted her hands.

"Azerath." She paused.

"Metrion." Dark energy circled her hands.

"Zinthos!" A gust off powerful wind engulfed the room. A portal opened, blinding light shown. And as soon as it had come, it was gone.

"Everyone in!" Raven demanded.

Everyone ran in immediately. Raven herself flew though the portal. The portal shut, leaving Titans Tower vacant.

Kansas/Kansas City

The Titans fell out off the portal. "Where are we?" Cyborg brushed himself off as he stood up.

"Well, we cant say were not in Kansas anymore..." Beastboy trailed off.

"Okay Kid. Your turn." Cyborg looked at him.

"Okay, let's get one thing straight. It's either Kid Flash or KF. Don't ever call me kid. EVER." KF glared at Cyborg.

"Okay okay...geez. Just do your thing."

"Gladly." Kid Flash grabbed Starfire bride style.

"Your first Sweets" And he was off.

New York/Gotham City

"Here we are!" Kid Flash let her down.

"Thank you." Starfire replied curtly.

"Love the new attitude Sweetheart." Kid Flash replied scanning her outfit. "Goes great with your new look."

Starfire tossed her long hair in his face as a response.

"You stay here. I'll be back in a Flash." And he was gone. About 30 seconds later, Cyborg arrived.

"Hey Star." Cyborg brushed himself off from the ride. "It doesn't look very welcoming, does it?"

Starfire glanced around. "No, it is not."

But before he could reply, Raven, Beastboy and Kid Flash arrived all at once.

Kid Flash fell to the floor, exhausted.

"What's wrong with him?" Cyborg looked down at him.

"He thought he could bring us both at the same time. Said we looked light." Beastboy answered as he sniffed the air.

"So what's the plan?" Raven asked.

"We need somewhere to stay, then we find Batman." Cyborg decided.

"How bout that hotel over there?" Beast Boy pointed to a decent looking hotel.

"That's looks good. Let's go." Cyborg picked up Kid Flash as he moaned.

"Looks like he's really out." BeastBoy waved a hand in his face.

"Here." Raven stepped forwards and stretched out her hand and touched his forehead as her hand glowed with magic.

KF moaned a bit more, and his eyes fluttered a bit, but he did not wake.

"Why'd you do that Rae? You didn't even wake him up." Beastboy questioned.

"So he'll rest easier and wake up quicker." She explained.

"Well let's get a move in y'all." Cyborg headed toward the hotel.