Backup

Batman listened carefully. It made sense now. If that what to come, they had a real problem on their hands.

Slade wanted many things, but an apprentice? And why Robin?

"What do you think we should do when we find Robin?" Cyborg asked breaking Batman's thoughts.

"It depends, if Robin attacks you try to figure out why, and if Slade just has him captive, defeat Slade, set him free." Batman replied simply.

"Easier said then done." Beastboy crossed his arms. But not before receiving a slap from Raven.

"That's why you'll have back up." Batman paused. Who would be good back up...someone that could get there quickly...The Flash maybe, but he was busy with helping the league. Batman really didn't want to do it but he had no choice.

"I'll send someone." Batman continued.

"We might need someone right away, that could be there at a whim." Raven suggested.

"He'll be there as soon as you make the call." Batman confirmed.

"Okay great, do we call you or..." Cyborg continued to talk to Batman.

"I do hope we find Robin unharmed." Starfire worried.

"He'll be fine, Robin's our leader he'll be okay." Raven reassured. Even though she was not so sure herself.

"Yah, and he'll probably be kicking Slade's but when we get there!" Beastboy optimized.

Raven and Starfire shared a look.

"Okay great! We'll call you after we come back." Cyborg nodded at Batman as he shut off the connection.

"Okay we just have to call this number, we don't even have to wait for them to pick up, and backup will be there!" Cyborg told them. "I've put the number on speed dial..." Cyborg looked up from his arm computer.

"TITANS GO!"
_______________________________________

"Did the Titans find Robin?"

I sighed. Alfred was gonna want answers. "They might of found Slade's hideout."

"I see." Alfred walked up behind me.

"Their going to investigate it right now." I told him. "I need to make a call so they have back up if they need it."

"And who might this backup be?" Alfred questioned.

"Well I certainly can't be there, but I'm going to send someone that can be there quickly." I hoped Alfred wouldn't prod.

"Didn't you tell me The Flash is busy with league business?" Alfred prodded.

I sighed. "I'm not going to send Flash." I didn't need to continue. Alfred knew who I was talking about.

Alfred looked at me, disapprovingly. "I hope you know what your doing."

I turned away to look at the screen.

INCOMING MESSAGE

Gordon had sent me a message...about random thievery happening around Gothom. They didn't set of any alarms so the Batwave didn't sound...the thefts happened every other night, guns were stolen, all sorts of weaponry, banks were robbed, gems were stolen. Even a bakery was robbed. The security cameras picked up a group of boys at the bank Robbery and the Jewel theft. I'm guessing the security guards were taken out before they showed up in the cameras.

All about 12-15 years old. Weird...what motive would they have? Did their parents know about this?

I had to call the backup, and worry about this later.