Disapproving Butlers

Slade sighed. "It's good to see you to, old friend."

Slade gestured him inside. "What brings you here Wintergreen?"

Wintergreen followed Slade inside. "Do I have to have a reason to see an old friend?"

"I know this isn't a pleasure visit." Slade looked at him seriously.

"Well, Your supposed to be dead." Wintergreen paused.

"And?" Slade prodded.

"And now your alive! I wanted to see if you were, er okay and all that." Wintergreen stalled

"I see I have some explaining to do." Slade sighed.

"Of course you do! People just don't die and come back to life! Im the closest thing you have to a friend, I have the right to know what exactly happened to you." Wintergreen demanded.

Slade walked into the Elevator. "Of course you do. It's a long story, but I'll tell you"

"Good then. Shall we get started?" Wintergreen followed him into the elevator.

"Would you like some coffee while I explain? I sure would." The elevator doors closed as Slade pushed level 2.

"That, would be nice." Wintergreen smiled at him.

"So how did you know I was here?" Slade asked changing the subject.

"Well, I can still get into your bank account, and it said you recently purchased this place." Wintergreen explained.

"Ah yes. You used to do all my accounting things." Slade mused.

They stepped out of the Elevator, walking into a comfy looking study, living room and kitchen.

"What have you been doing all this time?" Slade asked as he reached for the pot of coffee.

"Well, after you were declared dead by the Titans I moved out of the lair and rented a apartment down town. I saved enough money to not work anymore, and I have been living there ever since. But when I heard you were alive, I did nothing about till the whole The End of the world thing was over. But It just wasn't time yet, so I tarried. Then I heard that Robin was missing. And I thought, perfect time to go see you. So here I am." Wintergreen explained.

Slade became uneasy. He didn't know that I had Robin. "I see."

Slade handed him a cup of coffee as he grabbed his own and motioned Wintergreen to the living room couches.

"Now, about how your alive." Wintergreen asked.

"Fine. Terra, she betrayed me..." Slade continued.

_______________________________________

"Took you guys long enough!" Kid Flash yawned as Raven, Cyborg, Starfire, Beastboy and the kid walked into the tower.

"Woah!" The kid looked around amazed.

"Yeah it's cool isn't it! And we got the game station 4!" Beastboy told him proudly.

"Really?!"

"This isn't the time B." Cyborg glared at him.

"Yes, this is not the time for games. It is the time for the explanation from Raven." Starfire confirmed.

"Okay. Let me tell you." Raven sighed

The Titans and the kid sat down on the couch while Raven crossed her legs in mid air.

"When we first got there, I couldn't sense Robin or Slade or anybody. I thought it was because the walls were to thick and I've been feeling sluggish lately. But when I went to look for Robin-"