Chapter 34

I woke up in the morning, not really able to move. I pulled the sheet over my body. Jacob laid next to me, sleeping soundly. I smiled at him, moved cuddling up next to him. His arm instantly wrapped around my waist. I looked up at him to see a smile on his face with his eyes closed. My hand laid on his bare chest.

"Are you happy you asked now?" He opened his eyes and looked down at me.

"I didn't ask, but I am very happy." I smiled and he smiled back leaning down and kissing the top of my head. "I see what people talk about it now." He lightly laughed.

"Good, I'm happy when you're happy." I smiled and sat up some taking the sheet with me, coving up my still bare body.

I then heard howling and laughing, my head quickly turned to the window. Then back at Jacob with wide eyes.

"Hurry, take a quick shower." I nodded my head and took the sheet with me.

I heard the laughter fill the house, and at the moment I realized. I would have to walk back to my room get my cloths. My room was at the end of the hallway, they would all see me.

  Crap! That's something that I will never live down. Especially if Paul is here, he'll never let me live it down.

  I turned the water off and dried my hair halfway. Then grabbed another towel, wrapping it tightly around my body. I made sure all the dirty laundry was in the hamper before I even thought about opening the door.

I stuck my head out the door, when I didn't see anyone. I made a run for it to my room. Once I shut the door and turned around and I was met with someone's back to me.

"Why are you in my room?" I asked, I must have scared them because they jumped almost three feet in the air.

"Oh I, um, I was looking for something." I didn't know who this was, I had never seen him before.

"Well, why don't you tell me what you're looking for." I held the towel tightly around my body. "Then you can get out of my room."

He walked closer to me, and I keep walking back until I hit the wall. I'm not a fan of people being in my bubble.

I looked at him in the eye, trying to hid all emotion. But it wasn't very good at it, I was an open book. Jacob could read me the best.

"Can, um, can you please leave?" I asked, my breathing starting to slightly increase.

"Sure, in a minute." His eyes scanned my body, the were full of lust.

An angry hateful lust, that looked like it could never be satisfied. But I knew those eyes. I know I did.

"Jacob!" I yelled, the guy grabbed me and through me to the floor. My hair was a mess now and it was hard to hold my towel. "Jacob!" I screamed his name louder.

The door soon busted open and Jacob ran in grabbing the mystery guy.

"Embry! Quil! Get him to Sam!" Jacob through him out the door and into the hallway. He then ran over and kneeled beside me. "Are you okay?" I nodded my head.

"Yeah, a little shocked, but I'm okay." He nodded his head. "This whole vampires and werewolf's is a very confusing and complicated."

"I know." He moved hair out of my face, he looked sad and hurt all at the same time. "I'm sorry, I never wanted to pull you into all this. I never wanted this life for you. I just wish I could go back and change the past." I know he was going to continue, but I cut him off by crashing my lips to his. I could tell I caught him off guard.

"It's okay, I'm with the person I love. Yes, it might be a gravel road when you want a paved one. But, it is worth it in the long run." He smiled and leaned down to kiss me.

"Get dressed, this right here is for my eyes only." I blushed lightly laughing. "We're planing to go out LaPush, so make sure you dress warm." I nodded my head and he helped me up.

I got dressed in these dark legging type jeans, then a tank top, throwing on a dark sweater, then putting my brown winter type boots. I brush out my hair, I tried to smile at myself in the mirror. But I just couldn't bring myself to it, I could feel my body starting to bruise.

*Edited*